Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
  1. Default

I figured Sanctity was holy, it just somehow completely escaped my attention that Bahamut dealt elemental damage. I would have sworn it was neutral. If it's not, where exactly does that leave me for element neutral skills? Teleport and Magic Bolt?

2. Default

It would appear that Summon Dragon is element neutral. Looking at the data, Bahamut is indeed holy element.

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

As a paladin, I always want to know why anyone with an element would even want to attempt training against an ele-neutral monster. Sure there are bosses that resist everything, but there are now three classes that can make elemental advantage and disadvantage disappear all together.

4. Default

Well, there's nothing a bishop can do to remove a holy resistance against a mob. But there are so few of those, who cares?

5. Default

Unfortunately, prominent examples of mobs that are immune to Holy are Geist Balrog, Bigfoot, and RGS (correct me if I'm wrong on that one), which I think are worth caring about.

6. Default

do Bishops even do enough damage against neutral mobs to constitute soloing a boss like bigfoot? And they'll never be fightning Geist Balrog by themselves, so it doesn't really matter.

I think that bishops are the one class that it's fair to say that their low-teir DPS makes sense.

7. Default

Technically, Doom turns all non-boss mobs neutral for all elements, even though there's really no point to be training on those if you have to resort to that. As for those few bosses with holy resistance, Bishops probably shouldn't be there in the first place anyways.
    Last edited by DarkAbyzz54; 2010-11-16 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Wanted to change my point.

8. Default

Yes.

9. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I may, just may, test my Bishop a bit again.

10. Default

I'm the only who saw that arrow eruption/raing got the new animation already?

11. Default

It didn't. Fiel probably just over-wrote the file on accident when he posted the KMST changes.

12. Default

Is the Sniper's Blizzard capable of dealing critical damage? Would it be worth grabbing as an attacking skill either way?

I'm trying to do a build for my Marksman and I'm stuck on whether to do 16 Blizz/10 Thrust or 20 Blizz/6 Thrust.

13. Default

Yes, Blizzard does critical damage. You should max it.

14. Default

Quick qestion, is beholder's hex stackable? I mean, if the buff lasts for 64 secs, and adds +20atk, and it activates every 16sec, you'll end up with +80atk after the first 64 secs of activating the beholder... also, can somebody give me a n00b lvl explaination of how zerk will work after bb (mage here, never had any other class)

15. Default

Berzerk will be pretty much the opposite of what it does now after Big Bang. If you pass a certain % of HP, your attack will rise. Basically, keep your HP high.

16. Default

Hex is stackable with other buffs and attack potions, not itself. It also adds 35 attack, not 20. So if you have maxed Hex and use a Warrior Elixir, you will have +47 weapon attack.

17. Default

I see... that's pretty impresive, guess I'll aim for the spearman class... since dex is useless now, aiming for dexless is not that hard even tought I'm going completely unfunded.

It was an example using lvl10 hex... I wonder what's the point of buffing so often if the beholder lasts for so long... even if you get dispelled, the time between buffs is what matters...

What about mastery books? has found anything about them?

Don't give me a mean look, I've been lurking this forum for a long time, but I haven't been playing maple for a year or so... which means, I'm kind of outdated with the extracions

18. Default

Hey Fiel, I have a request, could you make a module with the delays for this skills like you did with the reestructuring ones please?

19. Default

http://www.southperry.net/showthread...l=1#post503465

20. Default

I don't know if it was been posted, but the atack buff from divine shield stack with others atack buff.

with rage, my range was ~17k, with the 34atk buff from divine shield, my range went to ~21k.

w/o rage, my range with divine shield buff is ~18k.