Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
  1. Default

This is why no one can take you seriously. >_>

anyway whoo big bang, whatever. I'm only interested in Resistance from it at this point.
    on second thought, the translated skill names are really making me not want to play. "It's raining Mines"? "Jaguar Rawr"? "Jaguar-oshi"? Those are horrible!

2. Default

Can you find proof to back up your argument though? Nexon dev team was under a lot of stress earlier this week. They've dealt with the exploit and had to constantly update their site for keeping the players updated. Please provide proof on your argument if you wish to attack another side. Just saying an argument is ridiculous or bizarre does not give any proof or indicating you are right. It's not really a big deal when other members just state their opinions on a matter, and they should not be made a fool of by a member who cannot prove that they are in fact wrong either.

On topic: I really am looking forward to those new shoulder pads and a 5 att 150 hp ring! DO WANT!

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

The discussion is over azurekite.

4. Default

Looking at the bowmaster skills, I see that it says phoenix has a knock-down rating. Is that just the same as knock-back, or is it something else? I can't remember ever seeing knock-down anywhere before.

5. Default

Question for Fiel:

How did you extract the Bstep 2nd/3rd job skill bonus damage (+25%)? From the skill data itself or from the string (text) data?

6. Default

It's hard to answer this question for Big Bang, because the answer is, "Both."

The string in String.wz contains references to variables in Skill.wz. So here's what the string looks like before I parse it:

"Active Effects - MP Cost: #mpCon, Damage: #damage% x2, Max Monsters Hit: #mobCount, Stun Chance: #prop%, Stun Duration: #time sec\n Passive Effects - Damage: +#damR% for Savage Blow, Steal, and Assaulter"

Then I just use string replacing after fetching the variables from Skill.wz. The skill.wz variables include no references to other skills at all, so it's likely this damage addition is coded into the client/server and not in the wz files. Therefore, I couldn't tell you if this string was right or wrong. You just gotta test it for yourself.

7. Default

Boomerang Step's passive is a multiplier, not an addition to the existing %damage of those skills. i.e. at max Steal will do 375% per hit, as opposed to 325%.

Range is 2710~3871
    Maxed Steal, 10 Boomerang Step
    If it was additive: 311%
    7585~10834
    If it was multiplicative: 333%
    8121~11601
    Spoiler

Assaulter
    Spoiler

Ignores PDRate.
    No pictures for Savage Blow because the difference is only 1.1% and that's nearly impossible to catch. It is a multiplier for it though, despite additive factor being more beneficial. Savage Blow will do 112.5% per hit, not 115% per hit.

8. Default

Don't kill the messenger.

9. Default

It's interesting that it specifically states for Enhanced Basics for Archers, and Brawling Mastery that they add damage per arrow/hit, and Boomerang Step doesn't make this distinction. Never thought Nexon would have this kind of foresight. Likely, it is the same case for Final Cut's passive. Any other skills with this new passive property? I can't recall/search well enough.

Knock-down is stun.

10. Default

Uploading. You do not use IE8 or something ancient like that, right.

11. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

I think our battleships just got nexoned with 700 Magic Attack instead of Def. Or, dare I say it, extraction fault? (small glimpse of hope of ever being able to withstand more damage compared to other classes, well for at least a short duration of time).

12. Default

It's an error in translation.

13. Default

Fiel, is there any data in the patch to support skill overlimits above the level 30 cap? I know in the past you posted the strings up to skill level 36 for the KMS BB I think. If there is, would you have a chance to post the skill levels greater than 30 for the current GMS content?

14. Default

Only insofar as which skills work with Combat Orders and which do not. To this day, I am still not sure how high skills can go. Theoretically, they can't go above 35 since I don't know of any combination which would allow for that. This is why I chose 36 (or 35, or whatever I chose).

15. Default

Does anyone know what the description in B-Step means when it says that SB and the other attacks can be linked to B-Step? Is this just words, or can you do something special with these attacks after B-Step?

16. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Yeah, those other attacks get buffed when you max B-step. There's a post around here somewhere about it, lemme find it.

17. Default

Hm.... just noticed that Bahamut's description marks it as "Sanctity damage". Is there any way to tell if its attack is elemental now?

18. Default

Expanding on this. Can we have a list of all attack skills that have eleAttr assigned to them?

19. Default

It's the same as it was before. "Sanctity" = Holy, obviously. Nexon sucks at translating, you should know that by now.