Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Default

so are there things like lvl 31/32 or 11/12 skills or did they remove that?

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It sounds like he's saying tespia was rushed because of exploits, not because of combattente. It's a pretty reasonable conclusion, imo.

I don't really think the argument matters though. We won't ever know if it was rushed because we don't know their schedule. Whether it was rushed or not, it's open now, bugs are being fixed/found every day, and that's all that matters.

3. Default

That's not reasonable at all. "Our main game is bugged to hell so perhaps we should split our focus and open up another buggy version."

That opposite might work (splitting OUR focus) if everyone were invited but either way it's not a reasonable conclusion.

4. GLADIGATORS
    usa

It's reasonable when you look at the bugs in the official taking time away from fixing bugs in the test server. In your opinion, with a(n almost) complete revamp of the entire game literally weeks away, what is more important? Focusing on tespia or GMS? Keep shuffle in mind. There isn't monster book in tespia afaik, and there isn't any sign of them wanting to fix it. They know it won't be relevant. They've stated in the dev blog that making things perfect before official release pretty much takes priority because what will be is more important than what is. Exploits aside, there isn't really anything going on in game right now...so anything official that steals their attention is way more of a set back in terms of time now than it ever was.

5. Default

Your reasoning is good for their split focus but my main point in quoting SwordSpackler was that he claimed they pushed Tespia forward 48 hours because of, well, anything. Unless you can find proof of this then they absolutely didn't and it's still a ridiculous and bizarre claim to make.

6. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Yahs. Agreed completely.

7. Default

You have no idea what I was saying at all do you? I didn't say they pushed Tespia 48 hours ahead. And who the hell made you the queen of whats right and wrong or what is and whats not. You can't find proof that they DIDN'T just open Tespia because they lost time to work. Let me make it clear for your head to understand kay? It SEEMS(that means looks like) they opened Tespia early(thats a time frame)because they lost time due to having to work about 48 hours(thats 2 days) on patching up an exploit(thats a bad thing), giving compensation(thats a payment for a loss or injruy) caused them to lose time so they opened Tespia early(again a time frame) so they could receive help from the players(that would be us). Does that make sense or do you need pictures too?

8. Default

If you have no idea what your talking about or what someone else is talking about then please don't say anything. It gives me a migrane when you do. Plus you look very classless when you try to be demeaning. Notice I say try.

9. Default

Lack of evidence -> Occam's Razor -> It wasn't opened earlier.

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Lols were had.

11. Default

Wow people on southperry cannot read at all can they>.>. SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS SEEMS. Seems in NO way means it WAS.

12. Default

Do you know what's Occam's Razor?

Explanation 1:
    It SEEMS they opened Tespia early because they lost time due to having to work about 48 hours on patching up an exploit, giving compensation caused them to lose time so they opened Tespia early so they could receive help from the players.

Explanation 2:
    They didn't open Tespia early.

Which one is more simple (less number of hypothesis)?

13. Default

No and to be 100% honest I really do not care.

14. Default

Jason it means the simplist explination is most likely the one that is right.

To Shidoshi: That doesn't really apply here this is a no right or wrong here we simply do not know. Just because one person inputs what they think might be the case dosen't mean everyone and their mother should jump on about it.

15. Default

No, I don't have any idea what you're talking about. No one ever does. And yes! Please, please draw me some pictures as to where your logic is coming from.

I can absolutely find proof that Tespia wasn't opened 48 hours ahead of when it was "supposed" to be open and here it is... THERE WAS NO SCHEDULE. No schedule means any timeline you pull out of the air is ABSOLUTELY wrong. It also means that any reasoning you give to back up that timeline is ABSOLUTELY wrong.

Also, don't get your buddies to come in here and pick fights or argue for you. xCanute do you not have faith that SwordSmolder can back up his arguments?

16. Default

Free country lady can do what ever the hell I please. Again you have 100% no logic in any of your statement here you again have no clue what the hell your talking about, your making my headace grow due to your stupidity and I would like to see this proof of yours as much as anyone else here. Saying theres no Schedule means nothing to the fact that NEXON could change anything they want whenever they want. Plus judging from what you say most of the time you don't even play MS so why your even still here means you still want to play but can't admit that to your "friends". Also you need to go back to first grade when they actually learned how to read because no where in this thread did anyone say thats exactly what happened. I'm sorry baby but your an idiot and deserve to be shot for your stupidity.

17. Default

The updates really makes me want to play my Night Lord, Bishop, and Dragon Knight again. >____>

18. Default

Hey, calm down. No need to insult Sarah, she's just being honest.

She's right, there isn't anyway to tell if Tespia was rushed or not, but it mostly likely wasn't. There was no prior announcement stating when Tespia would open.

19. Default

Well finally some logic in this thread. Thats exactly what I said but she was unable to get that through her head. Also Sword never said it was rushed it was seem. All he said was maybe because there was so much loss of time that it was opened early to simply recieve help from the players.

20. GLADIGATORS
    usa

No that's exactly what i said. All you did was blindly defend your friend by bashing people who had a completely legit stance on the subject. Why you didn't get infracted for it is beyond me. Swordstalker made several assumptions that can't be proven, and that's that. Let's get back on topic now.