Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

About the same in Firefox.

2. Default

My internet connection is kinda spotty but I was getting a lot of half-loaded pages before, and they seem much faster now.

3. Default

That's one thing that shouldn't be possible now as long as on a modern browser since it's all compressed and uncompressed before rendering, you shouldn't be able to get a partial page.

4. Default

I've gotten a 404 page a couple of times when skipping pages with the arrow in threads. Though it's only happened twice and hasn't really bothered me just throwin it out there.

5. Default

I want to take a video of how fast I can surf Southperry. Its quite amazing.

6. Default

7. Default

This may or may not be a good idea. Im still a little groggy from waking up =_=

8. Default

Slower, idk if it because im loading Big bang pages or not, the other pages is still same as before (or slower than before abit)

Using Opera 9.63

9. Default

Unless you know exactly what you're doing you wouldn't be able to tell based on browsing pages full of pictures hosted on other websites.

10. Default

Page acces time is the same (Europe <-> USA usual 0.2 sec lag) but the pages themselves are rendered faster somehow. :)