Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Default

So now, if I'm reading correctly...

SP CreditProcess
    YES chose item after clicking the link; complete order
    NO choose item, click link, complete order
    ??? click link, choose item, leave site, add more items w/o link, click link, complete order

2. Default

The latter step will only credit for the newly added items as far as I can tell.

Also it appears you may have to complete the entire process within 10 minutes. As in if you step away for more than 10 minutes or sit on a single page more than 10 minutes the session aborts. Used to be 24 hours.

They're not making this easy :/

3. Default

Well I tried it for Christmas shopping so hopefully you get some items this month.
    I found what I wanted, then used the SP link, searched for the item by name, added it and bought it right away. =)

4. Default

Awesome, thanks, hopefully it will work nicely this time.

I just bought a kindle fire for a gift and was wishing I could get credit for it.

5. Default

I bought some DLC stuff via Amazon, not sure if they would count that since it doesnt really "Ship".

6. Default

I've seen MP3s credit before so I assume any form of DLC will if it's purchased through our referral.

7. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

I just bought a book through the link the other day, too. Can you let us know if referrals went through successfully for any of these recent purchases?

8. Default

I'd need the title and to know if it shipped. Just because it's you, I'm guessing the AiA part 1 and 2 were yours.

I do see two DLC games that credited in the past 7 days that I am assuming are Zels, 1 book, 3 DVDs and a CD and an alarm clock.

(Grand total spent: $114.79 | SP earned: $6.00 )

9. Default

It's better than zero. And increases the more who use it.

10. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    New_York

This. If every Southperrican making Amazon purchases did so through the SP link, I'm would definitely generate a lot.

And yes Eos, of course that was mine.

11. Default

You say of course, but it's not like you're the only 'mo here. Hell, if anything we're 'mo rich.

12. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    New_York

Fair enough :).

13. Default

Oh, I bought something via the amazon link but I won't say what it is cause it's a gift.

14. Default

Cool it worked! =)
    Good, I bought more stuff. This is great, Christmas shop away from crowds and support one of my favorite sites at the same time! <3
    I guess the trick is to do all the searching in advance and know what you want when you use the referral link.

15. Default

Glad we've finally got it figured out.
    Shame it's not a little more user-friendly / convenient, but I appreciate anyone willing to take the little bit of extra time/effort.

16. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    New_York

True that, and not a moment too soon with the holiday season upon us and round two of textbooks for college students within the next 4-6 weeks.

17. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Feck, I keep on forgetting to make my dad use this link.

18. Default

iirc all you have to do is add the tag at the end of the url and it'll work no?

19. Default

From some past experiences (not mine), no.