Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Gidnab you Eosian and your filly tabs with their filly flashing colors! I don't know if it is possible or not, but can we get an ignore tab option?

2. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

I LOVE IT!

3. Default

That is way too flashy and distracting. One color that isn't flashing is fine. The current COLOR FLASH is annoying.

4. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

No its not, its wonderful.

5. Default

Well for contrast I can make all the others do the same thing in reverse

6. Default

Considering it's been four so far tonight I imagine so.

7. Default

For people who don't need to see Market, Groups, ETLs, Site Rules, and Scams.

8. Default

That would be awesome. In fact, you should program them to dance around in the most annoying pattern possible.

9. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

I like the purple.

10. Default

Hey! I have a great idea! Let's put a really big flashing rainbow gif in the background!

11. Default

That's what it was at the time.

12. Default

I meant, the background of the forum, as in, that big empty light blue space behind all the words.

13. Default

I have made some mistakes in this past year that could have netted you some money. LIIIKEEE.... buying a 2000 tv etc etc <<

Sorry Eos. Maybe ill remember now that the button is purple.

14. Default

That would've been a nice 120$ commission there.

15. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

Do not fear! I'll buy a ton of books on amazon.co.uk just for you <3

On a serious note: I will actually do so, when I get my money and my curriculum.

16. Default

Is Southperry/You/Paul really that hard up for money?

17. Default

Well, I've had no central air for three weeks and it's going to cost me 12k to replace it after just having spent my entire nest egg buying a house after having had everything I own destroyed in a flash flood, does that answer your question?

18. Default

What? I've seen the house you got so I know it isn't huge, so why in the world is it costing that much? Even if you have to rip everything to do with the air out and put all new stuff in I have never heard of it costing 12k.

19. Default

I am in fact ripping everything out, including rebuilding the platform in the attic and access to it, and all new piping due to the change in freon types, and my choices were pay 6k up front or finance 12k over 10 years.

And I question how you've arrived at the "not huge" conclusion considering my bedroom alone is the size of two or three efficiencies, not to mention the house can hold eight, easily.

Anywho, I just got confirmation that they'll be calling me in the morning to schedule my repairs at last. Wee!