Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Then it'd be always the same for that part of the soundtrack.

But it isn't like that. That part is played more than once, but it only has the two random clicks in the first part (talking about KreaseAgit).

2. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Skyshooter1
    Server: Alexina
    Level: 981
    Job: Green boy
    Guild: Blasphamy
    canada

Why would Internet explorer clicking sounds be in the BGMs?

Unless......

Nexon used some sort of online composing tool to make the songs and the clicking sounds got mixed into the recording by accident....

Either that, or someone was browsing de internetz while recording and didn't realise it.

Whatever it was, some other process was taking place in the background which got mixed up into the tune.

(Most likely an internet explorer ad.)

3. Default

What instrument is that? Harps? Reminds me of Chrono Cross.

4. Default

It's probably a lyre. Lyres were very common back in Ancient Greece.

5. Electron

IGN: ChilledArrow
    Server: Broa
    Level: 97
    Job: Sniper
    Guild: BlueChocobos
    Alliance: ChocobosRUs
    canada

Despite the nitpicking, some people have over the clicking. Yes it should be used a bit more, if that was intentionally added.
    I love digging through music, that I personally extract any new ones in MS. When there's an update with an area, that's recent I add it to my collection.

Pretty much have all kinds of MS music, and surprisingly some of them actually work quite well. It can help mood and such, too bad a majority of people keep the BGM off.
    If anyone has ever been curious, it seems that the music is actually in 5.1 audio. At least all the recent ones, I'll be going back through them of course.