So much excitement here.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

You could have flooded the thread with chincillas and no one would be the wiser.

3. Default

TBH if every single person on 7/Vista reported (upon every disconnect) why they disconnected due to the previously mentioned systems then it would be absolutely impossible for Nexon to ignore those glitches any longer. The flood of reports would be off the charts.

4. Default

Bugzilla-like programs often collect tons of data that often can not be reproduced by even the built-in debugging features of Windows (I.E. Dr. Watson).

However, I do warn the average user with a lower end system. User beware! MapleStory 0.91 will contain debugging level code that not only will make the game run slower (unrelated to CPU and lag time) but also make the game more traceable by the developers for certain systems.

There is one major problem however with this system.

Sending data is voluntary.

Most users tend to click the Cancel or Ignore button of these programs.

5. Default

This new stuff isn't that great... I give this patch a 5/10. It was a nice effort. (lol)

6. Default

Yes please.

JMS is undergoing a maintenance without a patch right now 0.o The events began on midnight yesterday (0 o' clock today) without a patch. (Haunted Mansion ver 1 and Pink Been event (ver 2?))

7. Default

Are you sure there's not a patch? Usually they only do that stupid maintenance page when there's an update. But yeah, they did start the Halloween events already. I got the lightbulb for them when I went to get my Time Traveler's Medal today.

Edit : Well, there was no patch. :S But the Big Bang preview is better than a stupid patch anyway! I just wish they fixed the Adventurer Rings. :( I hope they fix them with the Big Bang patch's changes to them.
    Last edited by ShiKage; 2010-10-27 at 08:57 AM.

8. Default

There fixing the Evan Damage hack where they do max Damage and Corkscrew Damage hack too.

9. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

This is BIG BANG patch of gMS.

1. They asked us to vote for updates
    2. Everyone expecting that all of the options will be added. No1 expecting that none of the options in poll, in fact nothing at all, would be added.
    3. SURPRIZE
    4. ???
    5. Profit (well maybe not?)

Genius Nexon, Genius.

"Unkown"

I guess this counts as first bug for this system to resolve.

10. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Palacious
    Server: Kradia
    Job: White Knight
    usa

Nothing, eh? Then the 6 year trend continues.

11. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

It's possible that they plan to make Big Bang be patch # 1.00, and to do that they need to throw in random crap to try and get 8 more patches out. Of course, that's just a random theory I thought up just now.

12. Default

I believe that this is quite possibly the best November patch Maple Story has ever gotten.

13. Default

Also may lower the ticket count on the website.

14. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

The real November patch will be on 11.3.2010. We will get Ulu City and Thanksgiving events.

15. Default

Ulu city is already set to launch automatically.