Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Mafia game listing

I see no problem with that. I think a few of us WANT Southperry to have an active mafia community again, with mostly back to back games.

2. Default Re: Mafia game listing

I was referring more to the fact that back then, I didn't plan that mafia at all and I was a terrible host. ;)

EDIT: My mafia is done. All that needs doing is to wait for Meta's to be over.
    Last edited by Jedward; 2013-01-08 at 08:14 PM.

3. Default Re: Mafia game listing

Once Infection finishes his I have another one mafia game waiting on my desktop. (Depending on if someone else comes up with a game and wants to host. Since my game isn't even over yet I'll give the chance to host to someone else if they want it.)

I don't want to spoil what it is just yet, but I will say it is based on a famous and popular Nintendo game. And it will be like Mute's Reverse Mafia style.

4. Default Re: Past mafia game listing

Hey, uh, is there any reason my first mafia game isn't listed here but my second one is? I only just noticed that.

5. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Past mafia game listing

Been tempted to host my first mafia ever, the theme: Witcher 2 Prologue... Then again i want it to make it a really non standard with a few extra rules and conditions. Ill see if i ever get motivated to post about it.

6. Default Re: Past mafia game listing

I think we need to have a Maplestory Mafia game. Like, Luminous could "flip" the result of a power (the Doctor saves Player X, but because of Lumi, it counts as a Mafian vote to kill Player X.) or Hilla could temporarily raise a characte (rit would be announced "Hilla has raised Corn from the grave. He votes to lynch Words"), who gets either one vote as a town player, or one vote as a Mafia (depending on when they are "raised").

7. Default Re: Past mafia game listing

Ideas do not necessarily translate well to Mafia. You have to consider balance. (Trust me, you do.)
    You can try to make one on your own, otherwise I don't think there's a shortage of themes anywhere.

8. Default Re: Past mafia game listing

True enough. I've never designed or hosted even a simple mafia game. I would love to try it, but I doubt it would work very well.

9. Default Re: Past mafia game listing

I'm working on a new one as well. It'll be themed, but in a different way than most of you are expecting (more flavor-heavy vice "it uses characters from ____"

I'll add it to the queue when it's complete.

10. Default Re: Past mafia game listing

I believe your first one was posted in the Funhouse so that might be the reason for that.

11. Default Re: Past mafia game listing

I don't know if we have a queue going, but I've got a mafia game prepped and ready to go whenever after Jedward's is over.

12. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: afeuicoku
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Lifeguard
    Guild: Deaf
    Alliance: Tartarus

I just finished making one. I wanna have one after MasPan :x

13. Default Past mafia game listing

Current queue, then, in order of posting:
    Last edited by Jedward; 2013-01-22 at 11:52 AM.

14. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

I'll go in line for the queue.

15. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Would be fun to have two synchronized Mafia games at once, while one is at night the other is at day lul. Then again it could be pretty confusing when someone is in both games.

16. Default Re: Past mafia game listing

That would be way too confusing imho.

I think we should cut off the queue for now. The way it is now, we have at least full month, maybe two, of mafia games queued up.

17. Default Re: Past mafia game listing

Would like to go after Corn assuming the queue is still open and there's still demand for it.

18. Default Re: Past mafia game listing

done like dinner

19. Default Re: Past mafia game listing

So...MasPan, go, go, go!