Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Go on IRC and ask Alex then. He's usually around.

2. Default

Update: My mafia is actually done, just waiting for approval.

3. Default

Venture Bros. Mafia is awaiting final approval (tentative approval given) from Ray. Should know later today if it's good to go or not, and I'll prob start it in Jan all things being equal.

4. Default

I'm probably going to be inventing another game soon, since I have a few roles I haven't used yet, and want to try it out.

5. Default

Doctor Who mafia is finished if you want to bump it up to awaiting approval.

6. Default

Brawl Mafia is pretty much only waiting for final approval.

EDIT: Thank you for the approval!

I'm just gonna keep my rules here for reference
    Last edited by Jedward; 2011-02-13 at 08:43 PM.

7. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Hey Ray who's in line for game mod queue?

8. Default

At the moment, all that we have to do is look through Doctor Who mafia.

9. Default

I started planning BTA Is Awesome Mafia 3 (which would've been crazy like the first one) a while back, but never really wrote everything down and then just... forgot. :x

I do remember some details about what I had planned, so I might still run that a few weeks from now.

10. Default

I feel a little split on hosting a mafia game, for one I'd love the experience and challenge of doing it, but I also love playing the game and with the way we have so little active people I want to be playing to incentivate activity.

I'm also not sure if I'd have the time to actually host it (and the creativity for all the flavor and stuff).

11. Default

Guess I should take my ass off my chair (figuratively) and start reading some guides on how to set up a mafia game and start writing up some things.

I wanted my game to have some special mechanic/thing to it other than just mafia/town/abilities, but I'll see what I can do.

12. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

It's summer. Everyone is on vacation.

13. Default

I'm not on vacation (internship of 5 months that stretches into the period which would have been the summer vacations here in France) =P

14. Default Re: Mafia game listing

Not enough interest in mafia for this to exist anymore, go to town with your mafia games. Leaving this here as a list of past mafia games.

15. Default Re: Mafia game listing

Oh God, please don't hate me guys. I'm formulating a new mafia - Wreck-It Ralph mafia - and I'm aiming to have it completed by the time Meta's done his. I promise it won't suck. ;)