Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.349] They did what?!

1. Default [1.2.349] They did what?!

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

-----

Please see the Greece module for the most up-to-date information regarding this addition.

1.2.349 Patch Notes (KOR)

I was absolutely floored when I saw this. KMST players can no longer make Evan, Aran, or Resistance classes. The boxes are greyed out, and this image is all they have to show for it:

Translation:
    "Restructuring the job advancement system.
    Previously created characters will be available."
    Credit: Dusk

Character

Item

Map
    Last edited by Fiel; 2010-10-25 at 01:12 PM.

2. Default

Soooo... a new PQ, with rewards as boxes spitting out Elixirs and crap and Lvl80-tier Lvl70 weapons. Doesn't seem like the new class will be Greece-related then. Sad, here's hoping I get to see a swarm of Zeus' offsprings running around saving Maple World.

3. Default

they just released resistance not long ago, closing the creation of it for a new class would still be not a good move. close evan and aran, leaving resistance alone while adding a new class would be more logical

4. Default

Wow. Expected / 100.

Did they add Greece BGMs yet?

5. Default

Can't way to see what this is all about, thanks Fiel, we all really appreciate your hard work ^_^

6. Helium Atom
    IGN: MadHog (banned~ sponsored by nexon's glitches)
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Shadower
    poland

maybe a stupid question but what does the box say beside "comming soon"? heh (dont know korean f3)

new class would be interesing, maybe it will be another "hero" class since we still have 3 heroes to go :s

7. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

TOTALLY SEEING ANOTHER LEGEND ON THE WAY

8. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Or it could be just Tespia? They wan't that people test that exact new class instead of playing around with another classes?

If its new class, I'm 100% sure that it will be Legend. I recall Nexon saying that they would finish legends 2011.

9. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

There better be an event to explain this odd happening. Or it could also be some big changes to how Legends/Resistance work?

Also, Google Translate distracted me.

10. Default

Well that is gey, I sure like legends for their story and unique features, but it is too soon for another freaking new job.
    If we hadn't got skill changes recently I would say some skill changes are on the way.

11. Default

I think Nexon will keep tweaking skills until ALL the classes are released. It could take some time...

12. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

BUT, Arans and Evans didn't get any new skills.
    OH PLEASE NEXON, give Arans some kickass new skills and boost us over any other job. Give us shadow partner and SE like you gave for DB. Boost our hp to double of the current and give us legendary HB (+80% hp to whole party).

13. Default

Ohpomegranate.

Bracing for epic!

14. Default

I am going to murder you in your sleep for that joke.

15. Default

Man, came in hoping for something amazing based on the title... found something GMS won't do like they didn't limit DB's. Not that I think this is permanent, but it's still something that GMS would very likely ignore. Also thinking the possibility that they're making a "legendary" box because there's too many boxes now.

16. Default

It says, "해당 직업은 개편 증입니다. 이미 생성된 캐릭터는 정상적으로 이용 가능합니다." = "Restructuring the job advancement system. Previously created characters will be available."

17. Default

Okay, now that IS "They're doing WHAT?!" worthy.