Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.349] They did what?!

1. Default

The translator might mean "choosing your job when you create a character". As in, they are making a new page where you choose what char you want to make. If they are making more classes that page really needs an overhaul as it is cluttered already.

2. Default

That's definitely intersting..though I don't seem much of a purpose to relocate the "job advancment" levels. Maybe evan considering how long it takes to get all the skills. 16x seems a tad extreme.

3. Default

This better not be gone all together. WHY THOSE WHY NOT CYGNUS! I guess the only logical explanation could be that they want to just cut them off for the testing process so people focus on the new class. I guess, this is just my two cents I would think that so many people would abuse Tespia as a pserver to use the other classes. So this could be smart. Just not in the real server. They're just grayed not removed like dual blade right Fiel?

4. Self-titled badass
    IGN: Gambiarra
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 131
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    usa

Google translate. The restriction on making Evans, Arans, and Restiance characters is coming to the official server the 28th.

5. Default

So what I'm reading here they're just redoing some parts of the jobs. Interesting, that or making a new character creation process.

6. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I.do.not.understand.googlinlish

7. Default

Maybe I'm way off base but it looks like they're saying you'll need to have an Evan in order to create a Resistance character. Would make sense given Evan's story, and they could further and even intertwine them with Evan joining the Resistance to make up for his wrongdoing.

8. Default

The reason for the surprise is that I expected, y'know, traditional PQ stuff - the boxes, medals, small accessories or trinkets to make this unique. Bam, new content done, formula applied, it's over.

But this is a bit out of left field, don't you think?

9. Default

Why would they permanently remove all the classes they've been working on for the past 2 years? Come on now. It looks like they're just disabling the creation of those classes to introduce a new class creation system, and maybe new jobs.

10. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Making it so you actually have to unlock classes would be pretty neat, but google translate isn't exactly accurate so who knows.

11. Default

Actually, it's quite accurate it's just some languages can't be translated all the way correctly. When normal people translate it they would rephrase it for it to make sense.

12. Default

No it isn't. Have you tried Google Translator for Japanese and Spanish? The problem with google is that it translates it directly, not correctly.

13. Default

Does this mean an advancement overhaul for adventurers or legends and resistance? Either they're removing these classes so only adventurers and cygnus can be tested, or they're still working on the new advancement system.

14. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

I'm just thinking they're going to change the storyline or something. I mean...a balancing patch could be just done in Tespia, ya know.

15. Default

I'm crossing my fingers for a Mechanic nerf.

16. Default

Just quickly wrote this as a "what I'd like to see if my theory about Evan unlocking Resistance is right".

At level 70 you finish the final quest for Hiver and find out you've been working for the Blackwings and that all Evan and Mir have done has been harmful to the Maple world. Swearing to make it up, Evan begins researching the Blackwings. He is pointed in the direction of Edelstein where he finds the secret organization known as The Resistance is working to thwart the revival of the Black Magician. He is put through several tests for the next several levels to prove that he's dedicated and able to work for their cause. Finally he is introduced to a new member, which would take you to the Resistance creation screen, much like the initial Cygnus creation.

From there, Evan and the Resistance characters could communicate through messages (just quests in game that are in the form of letters) and follow up leads for each other. Obviously, the Resistance member would also have their own set of quests from within the city but it would be a really nice way to begin tying stories together in preparation for the battle with the Black Magician.

17. Default

Well, they're still re-balancing the game. No new classes, just more balancing and reforming of the system. I'm guessing they're reforming how a lot of the classes are implemented; they're all rather un-uniform and kind of makeshift inserted.

18. Default

i think its hero's maple island.
    than after that island, you're going to your city, utah's farm or rien
    or new area.

19. Default

Unlocking characters through quests and storyline progresion sounds like a niec idea.

Unlocking Cygnus from a quest at lv 30
    Aran from going to Rien at lv 50?
    Evan from getting an aran to lv *level when you get pole arm toss goes here* (so that they have to fight the plants evan helps make)
    And unlocking Resistance when Evan gets to fight the Gentleman.

Definitely sounds good.

20. Default

It sounds good, but think about it, do you really want to do the same repetetive thing with 4 characters?