Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [Module] Greece

1. Default [Module] Greece

Welcome to the Modules Section:
    For more information on what Modules are, please view this thread

Greece

A new area is added to the game called "Greece" (or Chryse, or Krease, however you want to say it). It resembles a lot from the movie 300, especially in the mob "Xerxes", the boss of this area. This area is accessed from Orbis.

Other additions/changes:
    • Changing of stats of area bosses, including party bonuses for each. For each additional party member, gain +30% EXP on the area boss monsters. The defense rate (MDRate/PDRate) was also increased twofold.
    • Change of mini-maps:
      • Shows which mobs are best for your level
      • Shows where mobs are located
      • Shows where boss mobs are
      • Some quest integration as well
      • Ability to maximize the minimap
    • According to the patch notes, you must be between level 55 to 70 (inclusive) to visit this area

Patch Notes (KOR)

Area Boss Changes

Login Screen

Character

Item

Map

Mob

NPC

Last edited by Fiel; 2010-10-27 at 01:28 AM.

2. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Quick question.... It says Lyka's Knockback is 5500... isn't that really easy to hit? 0.o (especially post BB)

Could something like rapid fire keep him permanently pinned?

Or does a knockback value of 5500 translate to something else?

Note: I'm aware of the 30 PDrate. Doing 70% damage relates to needing to hit (10/7*5500) which still seems pretty feasible with rapid fire.

3. Helium Atom
    IGN: MadHog (banned~ sponsored by nexon's glitches)
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Shadower
    poland

@up

as you say its not really hard to do with rapid fire even with 30% dmg penality
    basically you get that after hitting 8k rapid fire
    now :
    lvl 30 rapid fire = 195% dmg

doin a lil math here
    8k / 195% dmg = around 4,1k lower range to 100% kb lyka.
    Hard? naw esp after bb =p

as for new area , well another useless (imo) area unless you can get something useful from that pq (or whatever it is)

and as for bosses, imo they needed a hp boost as well as a bit higher pd rate (looks again at all those shadowers ohko'ing raika :S) tho imo it should be around 40-50%

4. Default

I like the changes made to area bosses. The experience boost makes them actually worthwhile to kill.

Also, something off-topic; I don't think this ad will be particularly effective on this website, but google thinks it is (saw it while viewing this thread):

5. Helium Atom
    IGN: MadHog (banned~ sponsored by nexon's glitches)
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Shadower
    poland

a quick question

What the hell is "Bambo warrior" area boss? is it the mu lung dojo final boss or wut? O_O

6. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

It was an anti bot monster but i forget where it is located. I guess in Mulung based on the levels.

7. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

It spawns in the STD area.

8. Default

@Sarah

Not so sure about that. I took the mob IDs from KMST and used GMS String.wz to do the lookups. Those are the actual names in GMS for 0.90.

9. Default

They must have changed it or accidentally adopted the name from another version because I've killed too many of them to not be sure that it was that until recently.

Edit: We're talking about the wrong one. Isaac says that it's a bot-catcher in Himes that we don't have in our version. I don't know where it is in KMS, though.

Bamboo Warrior:

Master Dummy:

10. Default

Bamboo Warrior was in the Kappa maps and were removed a long time ago when World Tour was removed. I wonder why they even bothered to change it.

11. Default

This is just my theory. I think KMS has plans to revive WT one day. They changed their mob data for Big Bang too. So who knows=\

12. Default

Lol wtp at the tiny mice under the boss his chair. o.o
    Thats just... sad hes way to big!

13. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Oh him, my bad. Why isn't Master Dummy in the table then? Was there no change to his stats/no extra exp?

14. Default

There are a heap of really nice changes to the World and mini maps, you should check out Spadows blog. http://spadow.wordpress.com/

15. Default

Those TT quests that involve killing bosses are going to be even more of a pain in the ass now. =.=

16. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

Maps remind me of GPQ

17. Default

Aren't they suppose to be hard.