Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.348] Greece

1. Default

Huge NPC's O.o!

2. Default

IT'S THE LAND OF THE GIANTS!

Also, according to Spadow, it's Chryse, not Greece. Hmm.

3. Default

"Chryse" and "Xerxes" both imply the place is in Greece (and so does the Greek alphabet used in Ellinia and Orbis) but the Colosseum (콜로세움) was in Rome.

*facepalm*

4. Default

Did anyone notice that there are 3 new master bosses (before they were bot catching mobs) Rich, Bamboo Warrior and Snow Witch they added also new quest for those bosses. Awesome :D
    And for world map changes i smell no monster book never world map now will give enough information about mobs and their drops will be hidden again. That's my opinion.

5. Default

This aera is soo cool! KMS is REALLY getting awesome these times. I smell an expansion for this too...

6. Default

I smell a new class/ job coming....

Spear thrower?
    Scythe wielder?

7. Default

What?0.o If anything the Archer Class will be next.It seems like NEXON is going in order of classes. Warrior>Mage>Archer>Thief>Pirate.If thats the case it'll be a bow or crossbow user. I don't deny that there could be a new weapon style but still I don't think it's likely.

8. Default

Ariant is more Middle Eastern - Arabic than African. At least in my opinion.

Nice extract as always.

9. Default

Pyramid=PYPQ=Egypt=Africa.

10. Default

What gave you that idea....? (since both of those sound warrior related and we have enough warrior classes at the moment...)

11. Default

the spear thrower could be a subclass of the archers :(

12. Default

Sorry to do my normal thing.. but.. there's no new classes coming so soon. There's... a lot of classes released already. We have 2-3 different races of each class already. There's nothing saying that every area we get has to have a job attached to it.

13. Default

Well, actually, there are classes to be released soon. Nexon Korea has stated they're going to be working on the next Hero class later this year. I assume it'll be in KMST later in the phase or next phase. But I will agree that a class related to this area is more than likely not ever going to happen.

14. Default

Chryse is just the transliterated form from Korean pronnouce. But actually, it's the same process as doing that with japanese, just pronnouce it correctly and it will sound like Greece.
    It's interesting on how that area refers to Greece in their buildings, Sparta reference, but contains the pineappleing Coliseum and Roman references too.
    B> Geography / History books.

15. Default

Heh..maybe they'll make this area the Ariant PQ thing. Makes more sense now...sort of.

16. Default

Nice medal for lvl 60. I assume it will be extremely hard to acquire, or temporary, or one per server. But then, the time traveler medal also looked too good to be true, so maybe not.

17. Default

What? No, the mushrom kingdom medal has similar stats, and it's preety easy to obtain.

18. Basic0 wut

lol the boss hits less than some monsters in there