Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.345] Halloween

1. Default

It's seen some terrible things. Things that cannot be unseen....

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

27 atk hats? Where? The only hat I see is the 2 attack/2 MA one.

3. Hot minute Gay Male

IGN: Farewell
    Server: Reboot
    Level: ???
    Job: Meth Addict
    Guild: None
    Alliance: None

They were talking about using Chaos Scrolls on it. If all five ended up perfect, that would be 27 ATT.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Honestly, I tire of the Chaos Scroll argument. Just because you CAN scroll perfectly one time doesn't mean it's going to be possible to do it multiple times in a row. I remember Stereo making calculations that to perfectly Chaos a 10 slot Bosshunter Gi it'll take longer than the universe's lifespan to ever make one. Even more realistically, have we ever seen a 24-34 attack PAC, or even a 19 attack PAC?

Realistic theorycrafting here folks. The Chaos Scroll argument is as plausible as me being struck by all the nukes in the world simultaneously.
    Last edited by IllegallySane; 2010-10-07 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Change 15 PAC to 19 PAC

5. Default

You don't get it do you? Of course it's not plausible every single person knows that, it's about making a point and comparing it to another godly item. No one has ever actually said to go out and make a chaos perfect item, you're the only person who appears not to get that unlike everyone else.

6. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

I don't know you guys but i rather have the full lionheart set effect than just a Czak. After all full set its Almost equal to the Czak no? Even better with that 30% PDR reduction.

7. Default

Small comment: We have seen a super mega godly atack pac before, but i forgot the attack. It was like 25 or 27 and sold for 65b+ if i'm not mistaken, months ago

His main point was that the hat really has no beneficial point over a czak helm and to stray people away from using it as a serious hat for endgame people.

8. Default

That's still a pomegranateton of money. >_>

9. Default

No, not really not "every person" many people are like that...If it is't plausible then why even both to compare it in the first place...

10. Default

L> common facemask that doesn't require gach and doesn't expire :D

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Black mage's monacle
    Face accessory - All classes
    Required Level: 180
    Weapon Attack: +10
    Magic Attack: +10
    +13 all stat
    5% HP/MP
    133 m.def
    5 Slots
    Tradeblock karma'd
    One-of-a-kind

12. Default

monster images are the most important part of the extraction and they're all broken :(

13. Default

It should also give a rainbow efect to all your skills.

This patch is really lame, I wonder what they are planning?

14. Default

came from gms last halloween btw

15. Default

Not for anyone anyone funded enough to use level 120 weapons in the first place.

16. Default

what does funding have to do with affording a reverse weapon? i made a reverse aeas hand without spending anything besides pot money

17. Default

all the missing images are pictures of Jr. Boogies - hardly significant. Looking at these mobs, it's evident that they're testing mob skills. They frequently use Jr. Boogies or STDs to test their skills.

18. Default

I do believe he is implying/assuming most people who would use 120 weapons are statless/low-stat funded people since statless/low-stat is the only way to play a character.