1. xDae

Default Duke Nukem - Greatest Video Game Hero of All Time

I have been a fan of Duke Nukem for as long as I can remember. If you think about it, he is probably the greatest protaginist and hero of all video gaming. Yea yea.... you got Master Chief, and Mario, etc etc. But nothing compares to the King. He's a man's man. He kicks ass, he picks up chicks, and he doesnt take pomegranate from anyone (namely aliens lol)

Unfortunately, we have been waiting for his next game for over 10 years.... 12 to be exact. Through multiple upgrades, engine changes, level redesigns, company / political arguements, and countless other reasons, Duke Nukem Forever has been delayed so many times people dont even bother keeping up-to-date with it anymore. They laugh at those of us still patiently waiting.

Though I will say this, I can feel its close. There hav been multiple screens and trailers released recently and I have to say the game looks amazing

Duke Nukem Forever

There is a video you can stream and watch.

Anyway, just wanted to know if there was any other Duke Nukem fans here
    Last edited by xDae; 2008-08-19 at 06:11 PM.

2. Default

i love when he pisses in toilets "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh thats better"

3. Default

I remember watching my cousin playing Duke Nukem when I was a kid, it was fun to watch xD.

That trailer made me remember how bad ass I thought he is.

Lmao, I remember that, that line got my attention and made me start watching my cousin play xD.

4. Default

duke nukem forever will come out when inner scream will record their album.

i've played only the manhattan project and it kicked ass, looking forward for this one.
    though it wont work on my computer most likely. :<

5. xDae

Duke Nukem 3D is free ware now. I highly suggest you download it and give it a try

6. Default

i played the 2 original duke nukem games for pc (the 2d sidescrolled with funny graphics and stuff) and i always liked the image duke had.

didn't play the FPS ones 'cause i don't really like FPS games but i think i should give them a try...

7. Default

Yeah it was fun to watch. My brother would always make me watch him play games and this one was one of the better ones.

Couldn't you like give money to strippers too? idk

8. xDae

you sure could :D

9. Default

and still can

10. *sweating*
    IGN: Waniou
    Server: Scania
    Level: 157
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Fate/Of Reign
    Alliance: > Horde

He's good to the ladies too, 'cause Duke Nukem Forever has proven he doesn't come early. ;D

But nah, Duke Nukem and Commander Keen. I grew up on those games. XD

11. Default

"Duke Nukem - Greatest Video Game Hero of All Time"

Naw, that goes to Max Payne.

12. Default

ahhh thats better

13. xDae

Max Payne? He killed a bunch of drug users and corrupt people

Duke Nukem single handedly defended earth from an entire alien invasion.... on three seperate occasions if not more, using nothing else but his guns and his muscles. No fancy bullet time, or Spartan armor.

14. Default

Lol, just about anyone can create a character that fits that criteria, but only once in a while you get to see a character with the depth of Max Payne.

Anyway, Duke Nukem is cool but yeah.

"The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper, more terrible it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off." - Max Payne

Man, I love the writing of that game.

EDIT: BTW sorry for going offtopic.
    Last edited by Epsilon; 2008-08-21 at 01:50 PM.