Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [GMS] [0.90] Kaede & Hoblin

1. Default

If only they would add the old skin so we could change to it from the new horrible skin that comes with BB.

2. Default

Looking at the data, my gut reaction is that they accidentally put in the Changed Skin button when they meant to put in the Joypad Settings button. The Joypad Settings button looks very similar to the other buttons in the game menu. The change skins feature is something that would be in Big Bang. I've noticed in KMST they update both skins when UI is updated.

3. Default

It's eintirely possible they're doing what they did with the back to school event stuff. If they don't update the events from previous years, they could just activate the event durng a SC.

4. Default

Wait a second... They kept all of the Japanese names (quite literally, the Japanese names in Roman characters...) for the Kaede Castle mobs EXCEPT for Tonosama? What the hell? Okay... I need an explanation.

JMS names Roman Characters GMS names
    下忍 genin Genin
    足軽 ashigaru Ashigaru
    中忍 chuunin Chunin
    くノ一 kunoichi Kunoichi
    上忍 jounin Jonin
    忍頭 nintou Ninto
    甲冑武者 kacchuu musha Kacchuu Musha
    殿様 tonosama Castellan

?????????

5. Default

Good stuff, especially that mount. Glad to see that there are more quests for us to finish.

6. Default

except there's no new data in the patch besides the ring so it's either old events or new stuff on the 26th, which has happened before.

7. Default

Nice nothing you got there.

8. Default

wow that's awesome. too bad the ring is probably time limited or really hard to get as always.

9. Default

Thanks for posting all this. :) I wonder what Nexon is going to do regarding the Ulu City content.

10. Default

It isn't time limited, as for the "hard to get" that's unknown.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I kind of liked the idea of the ring until i saw this gif. Do not want.

12. Default

That gif is win! Though, it'll make people stay away from that ring I'm sure for obvious reasons. BRAINS ANYONE?

13. Default

Lol, that's funny. I guess Nexon couldn't keep the original intact and just had to change something. :P

14. Default

Stats are stats, no exceptions :P

15. Default

At least it's not something like Super Toad

16. Default

I have to ask, WT'F is this?

17. Default

Two words: Female Boss