Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: [GMS] [0.90] Kaede & Hoblin

1. Default

I meant that it wasn't attacking*, not the other thing. It was just sitting there taking hits from the aran.

2. Default

From my own experience, I think a ton of movement (particularly jumping) over a short period of time makes your client more likely to crash. During the 3rd section, anytime I found a safe spot, I'd keep my char still for a few seconds. With this technique I was able to spend 30+ mins in the JQ room without crashing once, while others on the same map kept crashing. I don't know if this is the best way to avoid the crashes, but it worked for me.

3. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Thats what we call in MSEA...Low-Tier Nina, Mid-Tier Ninja, High-Tier Ninja, Kunoichi(F.Ninja), Samurai Knight......

At least its not Emperor(First Form) / Emperor Toad(Second Form) in MSEA.LOL

4. Default

when i was in kaede after the patch some person tried to casual chat me with the opening line of "lol naruto rip off" then after asking if they were serious they began citing all of the things kaede "stole" from naruto. i then told him that kaede was from jms and borrowed from japanese culture he claimed that japan stole from naruto.

5. Default

Was this a joke between friends, or truly a serious random person?

6. Default

I hope the Elizabeth Fan doesn't really require 20 luk x_x I want it.

7. Default

no this is completely serious. some random person came up and started saying that. and they talked like narutard2156xsin (bad spelling and no grammar (for example the "off" that i quoted actually said "of")) and to top it off they were a hermit or whatever 4th job star users are called i don't care about thieves so i don't remember.

8. Default

And how hard is it to get 20 LUK really? 4 base + regular zhelm + just about any medal and pendant = more than you need.

9. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Unless you don't have a ZHelm. :x

10. Default

Yeah, that makes enough sense.

Like, OMG! Evan is a total and complete rip off of old stories from England!

11. Default

Well, maybe if i was playing in windia where im completely funded up the ass, it would be no problem.
    But I've started from scratch in a new world where I'm barely funded and don't have a zhelm.

12. Default

Question for those who know:What maps are good for training in Ulu City?And which levels to train there thanks!

13. Default

Dukus replace skeles.

Other maps are kinda useless for training.

14. Default

Ok thanks. I heard some say that Ulu Estates 2 is good if Gallops is full and Petrifighters are OK.

15. Default

Duku will only replace skele for certain jobs, it isnt suitable for bishop due to it's resistance to holy.
    It'll only yield good exp if you can kill it with 2 hits, otherwise you are in for a hard time due to it's stun.

16. Default

It's not resistant to holy, it's neutral to it.

17. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

Duku are also good if you can keep THEM stunned. Avoiding the whole they can stun you thing.

18. Default

Dukus have very small hit box actually (as in the hit box for bumping into them and taking damage). Just don't kiss its eyes or anywhere in between.

Hadriel

19. Default

You forget, bishops are whiney peaches who think anything they can't annihilate in one to two hits is resistant and is horrible.