Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default [1.2.342] Ultimate Adventurer Updates

Character

Mob

Skill

All relevant changes were made to their respective threads.

2. Default

That huge lion is a boss? oO

3. Default

The last update had a boss PQ (Lionheart).

4. Default

Oh.... I have trouble keeping up with maple nowadays. So many new areas and classes and sh*t.

5. Default

I wonder when and how you obtain the Empress’ Call, the Empress’ Prayer, and the Empress’ Strengthening skills, is the answer when your Cygnus knight character advances to level 120?

6. Default

So wait.. if we make an Ultimate Adventurer and level it up to 160, we'll be the successors of the empress of the Maple World, Cygnus?

7. Default

According to Spadow, Empress's Call is given to all Cygnus Knights at some point. The same goes with Empress's Strengthening, but it is given to Ultimate Adventurers.
    Are you still hung up on some level cap increase? Nothing special happens at level 160.

8. Default

Oh, it's motherf`ucking LIONKING time, niggaz. Maybe now they'll add a Lion named SCAR and .. Idonteven-

Oh, and of course, +2 watt, not anything new. More weapon-attack hoarding for Maple Story.

9. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

This content sucks until Ultimate Aran comes out.

10. Default

According to spadow, ulti adventureer gets all the perks of being an adventurer AND gets to start at level 50. Sounds like a decent system, if only to have the 120 blessing and the special skill. And the cygnus skills (are) related to the cygnus of the adventurer you choose, so no soul driver for buccaneers =(

This seems interesting, but is it worth training another character for (you can wear stuff 10 levels lower than you normally would. No real perks at end game)?

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Who knows? Maybe they'll start on some end game content. (as if they already haven't...)

12. Default

Well spadow has explained the UA beautifully, I now have reason to train my Wind Archer to 120. Which class would benefit most from being a UA, I'm thinking a Warrior, but a I/L Mage with Flame Gear would be epic, mine is already level 155 though.

13. Default

i want sharkwave on my buccaneer just to confuse people =(

But i think warriors benefit the most from this. next i think thieves or mages. everything else seems pretty meh.

14. Default

Can't really see how theives would gain anything from this. Non of the mobbing skills can compete with our normal skills anyway.

15. Default

Flame Gear, being a damage-based percentage DPS skill, isn't as useful as it used to be when it was a HP-based percentage DPS skill. Not worth it anymore. I feel the skills could do with a little... makeover. Or just give them new skills... I'm sure KMS can be creative.

Hadriel

16. Default

Hm, so you now have freak bowmasters with both hurricane and piercing. This is such an awful idea from the Tenvi team. They quashed one game, must they invade maple and quash it too?

17. Default

no worries! Wild Hunters do the exact same thing but 10 times better!

18. Default

Spadow says the UA start at lv 50. Thats a nice little head start. Nexon is going to have to extend the maximum character slots to 30. lol

19. Default

Which is a logical thing to do.
    I won't wanna start with a level 1 character, again. ._.