Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default

Oh! So you must get the skill ASAP to get it early?
    Wow, that sucks. o-o

2. Default

So anyone lv 161 or over cant max it at all...that's so well thought through.

3. Default

i thought it was : do this long chain of quests and get 1 sp to that skill? Or is it that way except the quests show uo every 10 levels? o_o

4. Self-titled badass
    IGN: Gambiarra
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 131
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    usa

You do the quest to get the skill, and then after that the skill levels up by 1 level per 10 levels you earn on your character.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

fhdkjxfdk kMS needs to fix that issue, or they are screwing over the higher levels. They need something like:
    1. If Adventurer > level 110
    2. (x - 110) / 10 = y
    3. If y < 1, don't give SP
    4. If y > 1, give SP equal to y rounded down to the nearest integer.

6. Default

10 levels is a little ridiculous for higher levels... Even with the new curve o_O

cause i'd need to get to level 19x in order to max it, and by then i won't even care about it anymore.

7. Default

Right, I wish someone could give me the e-mail address if possible coz' I wanna convey my discontent to the game designers to ask why they didn't take higher than level 120 characters into account and it is very hateful they made the spirit's blessing of level 200 character less useful than the empress' blessing of level 120 cygnus knights.

Hi, Kaasoljoyyx, we don't have adventurer echo but Koc echo in TMS till' now, maybe it's just the TMS agent's false and it would be the other complaint I would tell them and hopefully they would make it become 8% and reply to TMS ASAP, thank you for reminding me.
    Last edited by zesdac; 2010-09-25 at 07:07 PM.

8. Default

Indeed it is. Nexon is encouraging everyone to play a CK, get it to 120 and make a UA for the skill or f*** themselves trying to get a CK skill that can never be maxed on their lv161 or above regular Adventurer.

9. Default

No, the Blessing of the Empress can't stack with Blessing of the Fairy/Sprite. I check this in KMS with a brand new cygus character. Sigh without picutre to prove this.

10. Self-titled badass
    usa

Ok, my friend just made a UA. We calculated his stats assuming 24 attack from blessing (if blessings stacked we would have assumed 36). Using 24 I got 1.32 * ((4 * 281) + 27) * (114 / 100) = 1 732.0248, which was his max damage.
    Last edited by Cancambo; 2010-09-26 at 02:58 PM.

11. Default

Someone alraedy posted a picture.

12. Self-titled badass
    usa

Some people were thinking that they stacked as a UA. Just wanted to dispel that too.

13. Default

Just wondering... do UAs get lesser hp when they are created at level 50 when compared with normal adventurers who train from lvl 1-50?

14. Default

I just asked the same question on Spadow's blog, and a KMS player nicknamed Avertion said:
    Currently, the UA’s hp is lower than the regular jobs. Their item slots are lower as well (since 2nd job gives you more slots). It probably wasn’t intended, but there’s currently a lot of problems with UA ( also some skills don’t work properly).

15. Default

http://spadow.wordpress.com/2010/09/...strengthening/

16. Basic0

Based on below screenshot I saw at insoya, I believe the skill quest works like this, if you already raised your level through 110 (70 + 40), you can get and resolve the skill quest
    (collecting orbs) repeatedly until you reach the max skill level which is 5

The hero in these screenshot raised his soul driver skill level from 2 to 5 in three levels only (152 to 155)

17. Default

ooOOOooo this makes things so much easier!