Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default

Right...a mob attack that does a laughable 250% damage to 4 mobs when you have Rush, Monster Magnet, and ACB (which has improved range, does over twice the damage, and attacks over twice as fast). And the range isn't that great.

2. Default

i was under the impression it was 250% per hit so 250% x 4. if its 250% total then i am dissapoint.

the extraction says
    MP 17 spent, up to 5 enemies with 250% damage attack 4 times

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

The range is more than all your other skills except hammer, and acbs range pales in comparison. Driver would def be the skill of choice at zak arms or HT body. It does a lot of damage at 250*4, even before elemental charges.

4. Default

Thank you i knew i was right. Here is the actual post-BB range of the skill

5. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Here is ACB for comparison. 460% to 6 targets with 70% mastery and 10% chance of OHKO.

ACB is 100 casts per minute, while driver is 37 casts. :/

6. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

So, that level 70 quest to get the attack is for -any- adventurer right? Does that mean my currently existing paladin can get soul driver, or did I misunderstand what Cancambo said and that quest is only for Ultimate Adventurers?

7. Self-titled badass
    IGN: Gambiarra
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 131
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    usa

UA don't do a quest for the skill. Upon creation of the UA, the skill is immediately rewarded to the UA. For regular adventurers they do a really long quest. The people who browse Insoya are saying the quest I am on is only the first part of the quest which awards you with the skill to wear equips 10 levels early. Then, you can apparently get your Cygnus skill by doing ANOTHER really long quest.

8. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I can get sharks on my bucc and wear things 10 levels earlier?

9. Default

Yay, I love those!

10. Self-titled badass
    usa

According to some people on EF. It is just that the quests take FOREVER to do.

11. Default

1000% to 4 monsters on a skill that slow is still worse than the current Dragon Strike for Buccaneers. Does it work with charges/combo/dark force?

And that range is nothing to brag about. You rarely get a large mob in an area that small without Rush/Monster Magnet, and the point of those skills is to force mobs into a box smaller than the one for ACB.

12. Default

i see the cygnus things as more of an LOL look what i can do gaiz!- thing. But i think training would get amazingly easier for marauders if they got shark wave to train with instead of somersault.

13. Self-titled badass
    usa

It hits 5 monsters, and I would be very surprised if it didn't work with combo/charges/dark force. A SM has combo/charge. Also, it serves as a skill to train with till 4th job.

14. Flatpanel TV Straight Male

Well, I'm glad I can get soul driver for my current paladin, but it's too bad that I'm already a high enough level to wear all of the warrior armor. Well, I guess if they release any new equips past 130 then that first quest's reward would be pretty handy.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

The newer clarifications makes me happier everything UA gets, I can get too. Shark Waves, ho!

16. Flatpanel TV Straight Male

Actually, now that I think about it, wouldn't giving regular adventurers the exact same perks as an UA just make cygnus knights regain their old status of being useless. I mean, why level a cygnus all the way to 120 so you can start a character at 50 with some nice skills and then level that character to 120+ if you can just level an adventurer to 70, get the same perks, and then level that same character to 120+?

17. Default

24 blessing.

18. Flatpanel TV Straight Male

Well, I suppose a cygnus knight would be much more suitable for obtaining blessing now, since a level 35 cygnus would give 7 blessing, which is what my aran gives my paladin currently. Alright then I guess I'll be making a blaze wizard, since they seem to level pretty quickly.

19. Default

So if I am to understand this correctly, my I/L Archmage can get Flame Gear, and if I level my Wind Archer to 120, I can also get a UA?

20. Default

That's the way it looks atm.