Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I believe you get higher HP if you put all your AP into HP up to level 120 and redistribute it back to your main stat. Not sure if you'd even need that much HP as PB only does 22k.

2. Self-titled badass
    IGN: Gambiarra
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 131
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    usa

I've heard from people that any adventurer can do a quest to get the UA skill. I have no idea if this is true, though.

3. Default

I don't quite get why Ultimate Adventurers are new characters. When I first heard about UAs, it sounded like they were bringing purpose back to Cygnus Knights. With the way it works now, however, your CK is still kind of useless.
    I think it would make more sense to have your CK rebirth into a UA. Then you'd actually have something to do with that character besides browsing the FM on Shinjou.

4. Default

Uh...

5. Default

Uh what? He does like 23k damage post-BB.

6. Self-titled badass
    usa

I'm currently doing the quest. At level 70 you get a quest from your job instructor to collect 20 leave things from either color sand rabbit. This quest is looking to be very time consuming. More than Neo City's note quest.

7. Default

Please tell me heroes, F/P mages, marksmen and buccs get a different skill...

8. Default

Guess i'll never do that quest too now =/

9. Default

Fiel,has the monster book been re-added?

10. Electron
    IGN: Piskolero
    Server: Scania
    Level: 10x
    Job: Marauder
    Guild: JackDaniels
    Alliance: R> 90+

not worthy

11. Default

I AM :D

(sorry had to do it :P)

not looking forward to levling my cygnuses again... It makes me realize that thunder breakers are SO FRICKEN BORING.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I have such mixed feelings about this update. Soul driver being the strongest one of them all kind of makes my choice warrior, and starting at 50 isn't so bad since it's automatic and the early levels are boring. I don't really know what warrior i want to be though. I guess paladin? DrKs i feel are boring, and i've had too much of heroes. Is that the best choice with the advantage of driver?

13. Default

I'm going with Hero. I think. Wouldn't Driver be weaker without combo?

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It would be pretty strong with elements though. Plus you get combat orders and threaten.

15. Self-titled badass
    usa

Freeze driver. Enough said.

16. Default

I rather go Dark Knight for it. Who cares if they already have long range mobbing skills?

17. Default

Tho, what is the point then? Fury with polearm (or spear after BB) blows it dead out of the water anyway.

18. Default

None of those skills are any good, anyway. It's just a fancy toy.

19. Default

You couldn't be more wrong. Now paladins finally get what we always needed. A strong spammable neutral long range mob attack. Every since KOC came out i was pissed that Souldriver wasn't a paladin skill. Now my wish has finally come true. And since any adventurer over lvl 70 can get the skills im definitely going to go back and finish training my cygnus to 120 for SoulDriver. it will be wonderful to be able to say FU to resistant and immune mobs without having to wait 20secs first.