Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Leveled my cleric to 58 last night, after a 2 year hiatus!

2. Neutron
    IGN: HealxAlexi
    Server: Scania
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Strategy
    Alliance: Create

I went on maple walked around, then went on Southperry then I went to chat with friends on Maple. And others thing are about life. Explaining what i did through out the day would take HOURS.

3. Default

What did you accomplish today Broa?

4. xDae

pwnd

I wasted about 80mil. So I see a clean 3atk pac in the FM and decide to try my luck. I buy it for 70mil. I see a Cape Dex 30 for 1.1mil (bargain) and i buy it. It ends up working. So I decide to 60 the rest of it. I make it a 3atk 7dex 2slot.......but then I see another cape dex 30 for 1.2mil......ka boom

Here's the lesson kids. Just cause you get a bargain, doesnt mean you have to go and waste your money

5. Neutron
    IGN: Celsious
    Server: Broa
    Level: 183
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: RedFalchion
    Alliance: Ambition

Even though it says today, I'll tell you about last night, since my day has yet to begun. We did our final zrun [for now] and was able to break our record. 18 minutes

6. Default

Last edited by AngryFungus; 2008-07-17 at 10:29 PM.

7. Neutron

I hit 131 today. Woot 4 hours of training for 42% lol.

8. Neutron

Why thank you, congrats to you too. ^_^

9. Default

Last edited by AngryFungus; 2008-07-21 at 04:32 PM.

10. xDae

vry pro

11. Neutron
    IGN: Fernany19
    Level: 15X
    Job: Marksmen
    Guild: Treason
    Alliance: Heroes

Killed my first HT with silver anus :D

12. Neutron

heks!@!@#!@

Congrats Serg btw.

13. Default

Thx. I bought another 2x card today and gained about 40%. Hopefully i'll get to 165 until it expires

14. Default

Gonna get my advancement soon.

15. Default Tried to solo Ergoth.

Okay, maybe it was a bit stupid trying to solo ergoth at 110 on a WK. Maybe. But cmon...

I killed the two lion statues and the first knight statue (probably should've just killed one lion but oh well), then started working on Ergoth.

Ok... Well... He super def ups every 3 hits or so, then he usually heals. His summons are annoying as hell, and sometimes poison + 1/1 glitches and instant kills you. I died twice (yay losing 2% ._.)...

Oh, and let's add the fact that he's resistant to all elements so I have to use no charges (my max like that is like, 11k, ugh...), and I can't even hit him with stabs without jumping. Jump attacking with power strike is completely impossible because of FA, plus jumping at ergoth makes him dispel or KBs you far away.

Anyway, I got him to halfwayish HP, except by then I only had 100 honsters left (out've 450), running out've MP pots too (out've 400)... Adding to that, only about 15 minutes left on the clock and I don't know if I can finish. So I have to call the cavalry, and they end up finishing it because he won't stop super def upping... ._.

All in all, frustrating as hell. Maybe I'll try again with blast. I don't know.

16. Neutron
    IGN: Fernany19
    Level: 15X
    Job: Marksmen
    Guild: Treason
    Alliance: Heroes

Haha saw this on Gfaqs ;D. I soloed once and I found those statues in the back the most annoying.

17. Default

Got my advancement and passed Sharp Eyes 20. THANKS KEYVEN AND SYLVIA<3