Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.340] Empress Skills

1. Default

I was reconsidering raising my Cygnus after finding out its name means "fart" but now I'm considering :/

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I like this indeed. I mean who has time to get a 200 character JUST for the blessing? A 120 Cygnus after Big Bang should be doable in no time at all. I had a feeling both stacking isn't intentional.

3. Default

Well, it is kind of lame for those of us who do have two high level characters on the same account, but I guess that's fair.

4. Default

but based on what Spadow have said, they can stack with each other. which one is correct?
    http://spadow.wordpress.com/2010/09/...-of-lionheart/

5. Default

It was probably changed in 1.2.342.

6. Default

It was Spadow himself that tested Spirit's Blessing with Empress' Blessing. They don't stack.

7. Cash5

Oops, I didn't notice that the content associated with the issue on the web page had been rewritten, but the result is way too pitiful, and it is extremely unfair to those who have got his or her character to level 200 like me, because it is much much much harder to advance 80 extra levels post-level 120. In my opinion, the max level of the Spirit's Blessing should at least be raised to 40 to be in accordance with the effect of the Empress' Blessing.
    Last edited by zesdac; 2010-09-18 at 01:56 PM.

8. Default

Most 廃人s on JMS has two to three level 200 chars so they have max blessing. Keep in mind these people beat PB before even KMS...

+1 W/MATK means much less post-potential/BB.

Spoiler