Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.341] Refinement

1. Default

because one hit killing mobs with a few mil HP is totally fair.

2. Default

There is now a 250% party bonus EXP effect in Lionheart Castle.
    Training here is the bomb, god damn.

I can't answer your question. The 'Level-up to 120' NPC came out and so far everyone has made one just to get the blessing.
    I did give my striker some gear and cash to do the 3rd job advancement. I need to complete the quest where I kill the black witch and 'advance' to '4th' in order to unlock a UA.
    But if I need to do all of those stupid starter quests I'm not doing it. ffff.

3. Basic0

Did they label all the mobs in castle as BOSS?
    I'm wondering if the potential attribute +30% damage to BOSS work on those mobs?

4. Default

No, they aren't labeled as bosses.
    Otherwise snipe would be doing 500k rather than 1m.

They just removed instant killing the mobs, which makes sense

5. Default

It's sort of fair because if it wasn't like that then pallys and mms could just own the area and it would be like dc hackers with bosses all over again. I must say this area is very well put together in terms of the use of a party, plus there could be potential for expansion of this area.

6. Default

I agree. Besides not all jobs have instant kill attacks. Hadn't it been changed, I can see people forming parties of instant killers only and ditching all the other jobs.
    However, Marksmen still can hit 1 mill on them every 4 - 5 seconds, That shouldn't work on them either
    Last edited by byakugan; 2010-09-11 at 11:34 AM.

7. Default

Epic Chairs *_* there .
    Not as much as I was expecting o:

BB~

8. Default

Those aren't chairs. At certain times during the day you get a red envelop pop over your head. If you accept the quest you'll be thrown into a battle against a boss at Lionheart Castle. Those two gems are in the boss room. Standing on them heals you to full before you fight.

*Also they've forgotten to scale CK quests. They're all broken. The final quest makes you hunt Zombies around for a Black Charm. Zombies are 132 now, so this quest can go pineapple itself.
    Last edited by Atuan; 2010-09-11 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Some CK information.

9. Default

Get one by your pally.
    Transfer it over
    ???
    Profit

10. Default

They could make it drop from something like Dark Yetis.
    I hope they do.

Not like Tempest would work anyway since they resist ice.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Gonna have to disagree on that. If it wasn't like that then there is no point to them hitting 1m on normal monsters at all because the instant kill kicks in anyway. Now unless you're hitting 166k average with Ustrafe, snipe does much more damage and gives purpose to actually getting the skill.

12. Default

If you really wanted to encourage party play you could just make most but all of the mobs resistant to OHKO

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

They already did that...?

14. Default

I agree with Takebacker on this point. Adding to it:

If snipe only does 500k on bosses, then UStrafe will only need to do 83k average to out-DPS snipe so snipe might still be a useless skill endgame.

I sure wishes I was fourth job when shogun came out and marksmen snipe-killed in one shot. Must have been some gooood times ._.

15. Default

Musha?

16. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

FFF------

Oh well, no snow charge there then.