Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Wait...
    Ultimate Adventurer?

no 240 for Arans?

@above
    I agree

2. Default

Nexon loves to use the Cygnus Masters as NX draggers. Therefore, those skills are Pay-to-Have.

I already can see how they are gonna sell it. "Getting through lvls is too tough for you? Get some Nx today and buy one of our cygnuss skills to ease your path."

3. Default

What are you saying?0.o

4. Neon Atom
    IGN: dawnkevsies
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 100
    Job: Buff/UA mule
    Guild: nonelolZENITHSDEAD
    Texas

like, so that lv 240 would seem so far from attainable in a lot of people's eyes, and that way there would be less of a discrepency between levels. maybe, i don't know, i've been at work since i woke up, and i'm pineappleing tired. lol

5. Default

I laugh at how people even wonder about how they haven't made it possible to level their classes up to 240 when:

1. It's still an assumption

2. It doesn't really matter anyways. 240 would just be HELL to reach.

6. Default

Ah I see what your saying. But if what the data says and it does go up to lvl 240 and this place is not just a PQ area but a party area with the new EXP formula this could ALMOST be considered end game.

EDIT:@ Comattnete: I think thats what Virgil was saying that IF it does exist that its so impossibly hard to reach.

7. Self-titled badass
    IGN: Gambiarra
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 131
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    usa

8. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Hes freaking huge a_@

9. Default

omg 5th job u guys!!!11

Dang, it looks like they're not changing Adventurer skill animations anymore. Whatever... this looks awesome.
    Edit: LOL it's Scar!

10. Default

Woa 0.o You know in a way I sort of expected Narcian to sort of look like that.However this makes it look very very much like a PQ area.

11. Default

Mobs now show movement speed.

12. Default

This music...this..this is pure gold, beautiful work from nexon korea here.

13. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

patch notes:

Korean & google translate
    Spoiler

14. Default

where is everyone getting ulti adventureers? I seem to have missed that part..

lol at 24 blessing.lvel 200 still takes over a billion (2 billion?) exp to level. highest exp monster (that's not a demi/boss) that we have is temple of time stuff that gives maybe 8k exp. level 240- over 4 billion exp?

15. Default

It sounds like it's actually letting Cygnus Knights promote to an Adventurer advance to 4th job or something.

SPECULATION BELOW
    Yeah, that would explain the Cygnus-looking clothes. I guess the idea is, yay you beat the Black whatever it was, now get stronger so you can fight the Black Magician with the other classes!

Cygnus Knights are no longer noticeably stronger than Adventurers 1st through 3rd job, so I guess they're just using them to create 5 new jobs without all the work it takes to build them up from scratch. Good, because Cygnus Knights are completely useless in their current form.

16. Default

LOL at some of the translations...

New Directions in Australia has been found in Ireland.

New quests have been added to the Lionheart's sexuality.

17. Default

The moment I saw the skills I thought it might be a reward to the parent character for getting a cygnus to lvl 120. Would be nice to give Cygnus a purpose again after ruining one of the best systems they had.

18. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Y'know... I think you've hit the nail on the head.