Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Also,

Spoiler

WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN. IS THIS EVEN MAPLESTORY?!?

Going to listen to the BGMs soon, but I bet they're awesome.

Also, I kinda predicted they'd have done that (talking about raising the level cap), sooner or later. They raised the HP cap, and since even for a group of level 200s it's still difficult to defeat Pink Bean and the Black Mage is supposed to be A LOT more difficult than it, I guess that makes sense. I wonder if level 240s will have new skills, but I guess they will (*points at the "new skills added"*)

2. Default

They are.

3. Default

New weapons look sexy. I'd like more content before a level cap increase. This looks like a good start.

4. Neon Atom

IGN: rattboy
    Server: windia
    Level: 148
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Virtual
    Alliance: Sanctum

are the castles inhabitants, aka monsters, inspired by that old robin hood cartoon movie ? o.0.

those 60-200 quests say adds skill point to ultimate adventurer skill according to google translate ... so that could be a new skill capped at 15 ? o.0. with you getting 1 sp every 10 levels after 50 ?

5. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

Could be if they were cold blooded killers and "King" John was a hulking brute infused with darkness.

6. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

So there might be 5th job at lvl200?

To be honest, I don't think the point of ms is reaching max cap. Well at least it wasn't for first. People just wanted to be #1 so hard they started to complain how leveling is too hard. Therefore Nexon started to make leveling easier and added more content for high levels.

Maple is mmorpg and it's not supposed to be completed. Other games like WoW have lot of max levels, but they also have end game content.

If there will be new max cap and 5th job or something similar, then I would also assume that there will be new place for HIGH levels. Like if the 5th job starts at level 170-200, there should be a new place for levels 150-220

7. Default

"UltimateAdventurer" stuff used to be called "CreatePremiumAdventurer". I doubt this is a new job. This is you paying cash to get beyond level 200.

Free to play, pay to enjoy.

8. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

That crosses the line...

9. Default

y halo thar Leomon.

I hope those mobs with ~10m hp and ~240k exp spawn fast enough to be snipe trainable

10. Neon Atom

IGN: rattboy
    Server: windia
    Level: 148
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Virtual
    Alliance: Sanctum

could be i mean richard the lionheart tends to be used alot in most robin hood, shows, movies, cartoons etc etc. o.0.

11. Default

The BGMs are pure awesomeness.

And what, Ultimate Adventurer...?? I really hope that it's not what Fiel says..

12. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Nexon will fail if they do that. Unless it's like 2k nx

13. Default

Just a CYA here, but I might be wrong.

I'm basing this evidence upon the skill information and nothing else because it's a blessing symbol and level 24... so...

It might just be the "Create Level 70" char thing from other versions.

14. Default

Pay for level 240...?Wow thats kinda cheap..

OT:Fiel is this place a pq area or just straight out mob traning maps, if it's for training HOLY SHIIZEL!

15. Default

I can totally see our Favorite NPC getting his ass kicked, then spitting an evil laugh and transforming into that MapleStory-Digimon Boss.

this whole Area reminds me of Castlevania.

Everything looks awesome.

16. Default

Wow ... That lion is out of place :o
    & did anyone realized that the lion and the badass npc have the same hair color? maybe when you kill that npc ... he transforms into the lion

17. Default

boss looks amazing. i dunno how i feel about a 240 level cap, but i definitely don't like it if you have to pay to get passed 200.

18. Hot minute Gay Male

IGN: Farewell
    Server: Reboot
    Level: ???
    Job: Meth Addict
    Guild: None
    Alliance: None

Cygnus skill animations? Odd.

19. Default

Does this mean Cygnus are now basically useless?0.o Or are they buffing them?

20. Neon Atom
    IGN: dawnkevsies
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 100
    Job: Buff/UA mule
    Guild: nonelolZENITHSDEAD
    Texas

i hope they make 200-240 just so goddamn hard. that way, max level won't really mean anything anymore and people can stop putting so much emphasis on it.

@SwordStaker: it wouldn't make cygnus obsolete because they were made (as far as i'm concerned) to add a casual aspect to the game, whereas explorers would be the hardcore classes and legends/resistance would be niche-y classes.