Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
  1. Default

Common sense would say only if the KoC is the highest other char on your account...but you never know with Nexon.

2. Self-titled badass
    IGN: Gambiarra
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 131
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    usa

Well this sucks for warriors, they changed the swords/polearm to require 105 DEX.

3. Default

-stares at DEX requirement-
    -realizes it's normal speed-
    -facepalm-
    Fffffffff not worth it. So far this is definitely one patch I wouldn't mind Nexon skipping over for a few months. There is no gain. Level to 120 and rebirth for another 200 levels just for a few moderatly useable skills? A new area with mobs that can't be instant killed or stunned? A boss whose armor set and weapons are only slightly worth the time?
    I'll pass.

4. Default

how many new areas have we recieved recently? new party bosses from kms? things to do that aren't jobs? you're nitpicking over silly things. sure the cygnus change won't help most of us who already have high level adventurers but it's a welcome change for those who don't. heck, i might rebirth my koc into like a pirate or something, eventually.

as for the castle... it's interesting. it's something new, it's got a story, it's got quests, it's got a new gameplay style that focuses more working hard to defeat a few than easily beating a lot of little things, and it's got a new boss that, for those of us with the secondary stats we should have, will be rewarding.

this is a really good patch.

5. Default

What's so good about the area? It's a bunch of monsters that aren't worthy of training in an area that's already pretty much dead in Global. The only thing that seems decent is the story which just enchances the experience of us not knowing squat about a boss that could potentially never appear in the game. As far as I can tell, there's no PQ, it's just a boss to fight that gives you a box that has a chance to get a token that has another chance of giving you a silver or gold token for the armor. The bonus isn't that great since the stuff we already have can just as easily beat it. As for new style of gameplay, why? They just spent several patches making the character stronger and more balanced and now they make monsters even stronger than that which requires two maybe three people to down a monster effectively? How does that seem like fun?

6. Default

lol?
    Just because you can't OHKO them means it's a crap area? No.
    This changes training a lot and a better way, actually.
    They have a decent HP:EXP ratio. Plus, 50% more exp per every party member in your party.
    From what I heard, people were leveling insanely fast in KMST apart from it being on high rates, it still is considered high.

Also, if you looked on the recent extractions, there are mobs that have NOT been seen in LHC, meaning, they must be inside the battle against Lionheart. So no doubt, this is a PQ.

7. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

went to lionheart castle today in kms and.....HOLY wtp NPC HAS VOICES?!

8. Default

What.

Please explain.

9. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

when u click on the npc, it talks in real human voices f3 finally after 7 years!

10. Default

I bet the Korean lines will be in KOREAN when they come here.

And they'll be a FEATURE.

11. Default

*sips water*

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

These monsters are amazing exp. You can actually train in parties of 5-6, like you're training on bosses. Much more interesting gameplay than running through an area 1hkoing everything.

12. Default

I'm officially moving to Lionheart castle. I want a room with a view plox.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Just imagine what training on 160+ mobs will be like. These mobs are only level 12x. x_x

14. Neon Atom
    IGN: MagicsBISH/BOW
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: BISH/BM/SAIR
    Guild: Destiny and Inspired
    germany

Hey guys,

sry didnt read the whole thread.
    What is the lvl requirement for lion castle.

thanks