Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
  1. Default

Oh now I see why so many people are saying Lionheart doesn't look Maplestory: the model is in 3D

2. Default

I wouldn't say it's in 3D, but they made it look pretty close.

Spoiler

Credits to Spadow~

3. Default

Not sure how you got those since they're not on his blog but: Is it even a good idea to throw in something that looks 3D into a 2D game? 3D implies depth which begs the question "How come we don't have depth? Are we like Paper Mario or something?" and it breaks the world view. Notice the different between faux 3D images and real 3D images is (realistic) shadowing. No character or NPC has a shadow (save "shadow partner" which clearly is unrealistic) and most monsters don't save for a few which has incorrect shading (Maple fruits for example).

4. Default

Ah. He posted them on EllinForest, not his blog.

5. Default

That's one of the coolest monsters ever.

6. Default

Freaken awesome monster and cool animations.

He reminds me of a mixture of that Madagascar Lion, the Lion dude in FMA: BH and Jareth http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Ca...iverseid=39861

7. Default

He shoots lasers from his eyes, fricken awesome man!

8. Default

Lasers coming out of my eyes~~

9. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Lionheart is a mutant (wolverine)? Better bring in the X-men.

10. Default

Please. Ranged classes don't have it any harder than other classes. You don't need a safe platform to train. Newties is on the top 5 for the most boring maps in the game.

11. Default

Well I said ranged jobs can mob them but really the only jobs affected are bowmen classes. Low movement, low avoid, low hp (can't take more than one hit), no pots during hurricane/piering, inability to shoot at zero-range and low dps that leadis to longer attacks and consuming more pots all beg for safe platforms. If safe platforms weren't called for, Puppet wouldn't be necessary.

12. Default

As has been said by many people, it's not hard to get speed on equips. And the inability to shoot at zero range is gone post-BB. No movement skills is pretty lame, but it's not the worst thing in the world.

13. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

I just wanted to give a big thanks to all the Koreans who came into the thread and capshouted that no, for the millionth time no, there will not be a level cap increase beyond 200. For those of us who have reached the milestone and have since quit, or had the misfortune of being wrongfully banned (Des ), it's rather depressing to think one of the few accomplishments you made in the game would become worthless. I'm especially glad that the true interpretation of the data shows a new use for the KoC, which definitely don't deserve to be thrown in the closet and ignored. I'm looking forward to making use of a new Cygnus in the future!

And to those peaching about now "having to create a 120 Cygnus": (1) Do you not understand how much easier it is to hit 120 post-Big Bang?, and (2) Would you rather go 1-120 on a Cygnus, or 200-240 on your main?

Didn't think so. So quit whining and enjoy a fantastic storyline many would rather ignore.

14. Default

what the hell are you talking about

Low movement is the only legitimate complaint here.

15. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Thrust? If you're talking about walking speed in general.

Anyway, finally looked at this and it looks pretty interesting. o.o That lion boss is to die for. @_@

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Thrust is decent but pales in comparison to every other movement skill in the game. Even a rushing skill would do more for their movement than thrust.

17. Default

So far it looks like a better blessing. It looks like even getting a KoC to 70 now gives as much blessing as a lvl 140 of anything else.

18. Default

Better start leveling up my old Wind Archer. Haven't touched him since the month they arrived.

19. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

"Come out of the wind piercing
    Irina Description summoned them in the storm's strength ahead of the arrow is launched. Transformation can be used only during the Albatross. \ N Required skill: # c # Alvaro teuroseu(albatross?) a level more than 10 rebels every skill level, this is an increase.
    Animations: Effect, Ball, Hit0"

thats mean or bowman get albatross or wind archer get a new skill?