View Poll Results: Should Nexon sell Avatar Smega Blockers?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

69 81.18%
  • No

16 18.82%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Avatar Smegas

1. Default

Actually, I was mainly referring to people who suggested that the option of a avatar blocker should be implemented into the game, not bought. In which case, they would definitely lose money, thereby making the avatar smegas useless.

They don't make a profit in 3months, they make a profit at a specific point in time...from when the player bought it, and then for 3 months the players do not buy anything else (smega-blocker related)
    Where in contrast, smegas are 1 time use only items and it's a constant flow of cash. Anyhow, there a lot of variables to this and I dont want to think too in depth about this... cause i'm doing homework xD

I'm not saying they aren't annoying, they are..sometimes, but just turn your quality on low, turn off background programs, and they shouldnt lag you too much.
    Last edited by bittersweets; 2008-09-03 at 05:55 PM.

2. Neon Atom

IGN: Kensidan
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 162
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: KamiSama
    Alliance: KhainiHeroes

um... how about instead of putting them in top right, put them in top left... then you can still see your skills. They honestly dont affect me that much.

3. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

I'd think it would be nice to have them blocked in important maps (IE : pianus, pap, zakum, horned tail, showa bosses)

4. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

They honestly don't annoy me.
    Unless its in stage 1 GPQ. :<

5. Harrisonized

Usually, when you have the option to choose where something goes, you can also hide it.
    For example, you can drag the minimap out of the screen. This will result in people not seeing avatar smegas at all.

6. Default

Instead of spending money on NX for avatar smega blockers, spend money upgrading your computer so the avatar smegas don't lag you.

I don't even notice them anymore.

7. Default

Yeah, if EMS doesn't lag for you, might you actually be in Europe?

Well, I've played just about every Eastern/Asian version of MS and all of them lag more for me the farther you go out. I'd have to say CMS and HKMS have been the worst, and VMS is pretty high up there, too. I've never played EMS but I'm guessing it wouldn't be so bad since I'm on the East Coast USA...relatively close if you're talking server location.

Anywho, I guess they don't bother me much. The only ones that REALLY bother me are the ones that glitch up and don't go away until someone else uses one.
    At one point I bought one just to un-glitch the last one. Seriously annoying to see one persons face on the top of my screen for like 20-30 minutes.

8. Default

They should have an option where it blocks the avatar, but still displays the message in your chat box

9. Default

As many have proposed, there should be a Cash Shop item that disables at least the stupid avatar part of the smega.

Although I don't think NEXON will ever implement something like that because sales would drop...

10. Default

I don't think Nexon should sell them, they need to create a feature that lets us turn Smega's & Avatar Smega's on & off. Especially people who think its funny to spam useless stuff and makes it hard for some people to read chat.

I also get lagged [very badly sometimes] because of Avatar Semga's & have died in the past because it caused my screen to freeze up. D: