Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default

yeah, but now there is other problem, low levels can go finally to hunt higher level mobs without problems and finally accuraccy got a major paper now... Dexless players will be in problems unless they start to scroll with acc

2. Default

Actually, this would level off fairly quickly with the square root bit of the formula, though the main issue being is that it's too easy to get accuracy right now without scrolling for accuracy or adding into DEX. Oblivion mobs have, I think, 225 avoid which means you need at least that much accuracy to hit 100% at their level. With 120 accuracy from mastery in Chaos, this definitely isn't a challenge. I'm not suggesting making accuracy harder to obtain, but at least figure out something to make it work. Archers can easily amass 1,000 accuracy into the 4th job, and the highest required accuracy is 625 (for Pink Bean). They could at least get some sort of gain. By the formula, they would have an extra 6% chance to hit if it didn't level it off at 100%.

3. Default

So accuraccy restriction is OVER? so if u are lvl 40 u can train into lvl 89 mobs if u have almost 1000 acc? and right now the acc in chaos is crappy easy to obtain....

4. Default

Would any of the ladies and gentlemen of Southperry happen to know the new weapon multipliers post-Chaos?
    I'm curious to see the changes to claws and the supposed change to the TT formula.

5. Default

Can someone please help me with this?

Bow:
    1.2 multiplier * (4*DEX + STR) * (Attack/100)

First of all, some basic questions:
    My bow is 142 att and has a potential bonus of 9% att. Does this 9% apply to my bow only? Or to my total from all of my equips/buffs/pots?
    It also gives 6% dmg, does this apply last? (I'm going to assume it applies last, correct me if this is wrong)
    Is the %dmg bonus included in the damage range shown in the stat window? (Again, I'm going to assume it does)

Okay, so I have currently:
    670 TOTAL dex (what it shows in the stat window. (base + equip bonuses + potential bonuses))
    109 total str
    and
    [1] (142+9%) bow + 15 other equips + 4 red arrows = (142*1.09) + 19 = 174 attack
    OR
    [2] (142 bow + 15 other equips + 4 red arrows)+9% = (161)*1.09 = 175 attack

I swear these are my totals, I went through all of my equips twice, no hidden attack bonuses

So, my max damage should be:
    [1] 1.2 * ((4*670) + 109) * (174/100) = 5823
    5823 * 1.06 = 6173 (from +6% damage) <-- not sure if this applies
    OR
    [2] 1.2 * ((4*670) + 109) * (175/100) = 5857
    5857 * 1.06 = 6208 (from +6% damage)

And with max bow mastery (I'm lvl 114, so I don't have bow expert or any other 4th job skills that give attack bonuses), my damage range should be (15% + 50% = 65% mastery):
    [1] 4012 ~ 6173
    OR
    [2] 4035 ~ 6208

Neither of these values match the damage range shown in my stat window:
    4373 ~ 6727

Why?

I'm trying to make dps tables for my own reasons with 4th job skills, so this is important.

Thanks! Any help would be appreciated.

6. Default

% atk does count for all your items (not sure about arrow, maybe not), %dmg does not show on the window.
    You could be forgetting about blessing of the fairy (Cygnus blessing thing people generally forget about).

7. Default

Yup, that was it. Thank you so much =)

8. Default

May I ask if the minimum MP to wash for HP for Wildhunter is bowman? (referring to fiel minimum mp calculator)

^^ pls ignore ^^ I found it, I didn't realize I have to scroll down more in the calculator. Thanks

9. Default

guys two question...
    1.- How the lvl 120 cygnus bless works??? I want to see an screenshot of a lvl 120 cygnus hitting a lvl 140+ mob with the buff...

2.- And about the accuraccy formula en Chaos, how it works in fact? i know the part of the 2%, but I heard if you have a lot of more accuraccy that 2 % can be down I am worng??

10. Default

Was the damage formula for claws changed at all?

*for Chaos, from BB

11. Default Re: [BB] All Known Formulas

hi

has the accuracy system changed from waht is listed in the opening post?
    I checked my warrior which is dexless, and its level 44 with 354 accuracy. dex about 30 with equipments. 120 accuracy from mastery.

I heard somewhere that STR adds 0.5 accuracy per point. Is that true?

12. Default Re: [BB] All Known Formulas

Nexon got it changed after chaos patch.

13. Default Re: [BB] All Known Formulas

Another couple things that tripped me up checking my spreadsheet was right:

* The "Will of the Alliance" beginner skill (but most probably aren't as foolish as me to overlook this)
    * Bonus W.Att from completing certain decks in the character card system

14. Default Re: [BB] All Known Formulas

That post was over a year ago.

15. Default Re: [BB] All Known Formulas

I figure it's fine to post this question here since the thread is stickied even though the last real post hasn't been for awhile.

Is there an updated mob damage calculator/formula? I was testing the number I was getting against actual monsters in maple, and the highest damage given by the calculator was very low. Mobs were hitting me for far more than the given value. I don't know when they changed this but I'm curious as to how it' calculated now. Thanks.

16. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Default Re: [BB] All Known Formulas

Player avoid somewhere somehow changed, at least in EMS.
    No character cards are active.

With flaming katana:
    Spoiler

Without flaming katana:
    Spoiler

As you can see, without flaming katana, the player avoid drops by one, although the flaming katana only adds INT and STR.

Also, I can't figure out my normal w.avoid with the current formula.

W.Avoid = DEX+LUK*2+avoid from items

31 dex, 29 luk, 50 avoid on medal, 30 avoid on glasses, 30 avoid on goddess ring, 5 avoid on evol ring, 50 avoid on shoulder, 50 avoid on duke ring, 50 avoid from duke set + 24 from blessing.

Should give 31+29*2+50+30+30+5+50+50+50+24 = 409. I got less.

When I unequip everything that gives avoid except glasses (curse you inventory space), I have 85 w.avoid, while I should have 11+9*2+30+24 = 83.
    Picture of this setting in spoiler
    Spoiler

Something strange is going on.
    Last edited by kruimel0; 2013-01-20 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Added picture

17. Default Re: [BB] All Known Formulas

Is the fan multiplier 1.0 like other magician weapons?

18. Default Re: [BB] All Known Formulas

I'm getting 1.35

I also suspect that all the mage weapons have a multiplier of 0 and that the mage classes just use ClassMultiplier X Atk / 100 * (4*Int+Luk) regardless of their weapon (sword, dagger, w/e).

If this is true ClassMultiplier is 1.20 for explorer mage 1.00 for Evan and probably 1.00 BaM & Blaze Wizard 1.20 Lumi 1.35 Kanna.