Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

This throws a wrench in things.

Thanks Fiel.

2. Default

A new Minimum MP calculator is now available. You can see it here.

3. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

arans minimum mp= 0 in big bang o.o

4. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    usa

it still says 0 for arans fiel

5. Default

Force a refresh. CTRL + F5.

I really gotta add in the Last-Modified header.

6. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    usa

ah there it is, ty fiel

7. Default

Edit: Never mind, it works pretty well. Nice calculator.

8. Default

The Damage Calculator has been updated to include more information in the readouts. Make sure to do a hard refresh (CTRL + F5)

9. Default

The damage calculator has been updated to use floored percentage values. It also gives you a more detailed response about when you will receive +1% damage reduction.

10. Default

Some of the damage formulas changed in KMS 1.2.117 (Chaos Part 1).

The damage multiplier for 2h swords, axes, and BWs is now 1.34. 1h warrior weapons did not receive any changes.
    Spoiler

Apparently the formula for bows also changed, but I don't have an archer on my account so I'd need to delete something to test that.

Edit: I decided to delete my Battle Mage to make a DB during the event, so while I was doing that I decided to spend 15 minutes getting an archer to level 10 to test the bow damage multiplier. It looks like it's 1.30 now.
    Last edited by Dusk; 2010-12-17 at 04:35 AM.

11. Default

Multipliers for beginners are all 1.20 and use strength as primary stat and dex as secondary stat, I think.
    Spoiler

As you can see... both damage ranges are the exact same, even though primary/secondary stats and multipliers for daggers and polearms are completely different.
    1.20*(134*4+10)*(25/100) = 164.

12. Default

I did some testing on KMS today and determined the new defense/accuracy/avoid formulas (for Chaos) to be as follows. These should be very close to the actual formulas if they are not exact.

Weapon Defense: 1.5 STR + 0.4 DEX + 0.4 LUK
    Magic Defense: 1.5 INT + 0.4 DEX + 0.4 LUK
    Weapon Accuracy: 0.4 STR + 1.6 DEX + 0.8 LUK
    Magic Accuracy: 0.4 DEX + 1.6 INT + 0.8 LUK
    Weapon Avoidability: 0.2 STR + 0.6 DEX + 1.4 LUK
    Magic Avoidability: 0.2 DEX + 0.6 INT + 1.4 LUK

With these stats, my Spearman's calculated ACC/EVA should be 226/139/58/14, but my actual stats are 236/149/78/34. I believe this is due to having Lv. 8 Insight.

Not liking the nerf to the tankiness of mages.

Also, the -% hit rate penalty has definitely been lowered. On monsters 2 levels higher than me, I miss about 5% of the time. On monsters 6 levels higher than me, i miss about 12~15% of the time.

13. Default

Yay for more Avoid for warriors. I guess though the mob hit formula has also been modified though.

You should test out the acc formula on mobs 20 lvls higher than you, just to see if that's still the limit.

14. Default

I just tested attacking level 66 Scuba Pepes on my level 46 Spearman with 269 weapon accuracy, and I have something close to a 70% hit rate on them.

Edit: Damn.

Last edited by Dusk; 2011-03-21 at 02:03 PM.

15. Default

STRDEXINTLUK
    Weapon DEF1.50.4 0.4
    Magic DEF 0.41.50.4
    Weapon ACC0.41.6 0.8
    Magic ACC 0.41.60.8
    Weapon EVA0.20.6 1.4
    Magic EVA 0.20.61.4

16. Default

So basically warriors can avoid a little better now? And NLs have a lot lower avoid? Instead of x 2 its x 1.4 >_>. Already the dmg of nls are pathetic and this screws us even more.

17. Default

We can't say one way or the other. We don't have the formula - just the numbers that are used in the formula.

18. Default

Well... now TJ in Masteria will be full again after Chaos.... but the good thing is that we almost will hunt in Ariant at level 50 without problems :D and even Buffys at level 70

19. Default

In all honestly, the accuracy formula should not limit accuracy to 100% prior to the level adjustment. One of the big perks about archers was high accuracy. If they remove the cap, you could have a 110% chance to hit before realizing the mob is 2 levels above you which drops it back down to 100%. Post-Chaos (assuming 2% per level), you could hit things 5 levels higher than you in this manner, and mastery itself has double the accuracy in Chaos anyway. It wouldn't take much to hit the early mobs sooner if they just allowed you to pass the cap. Why encourage warriors to add DEX by releasing level 120-140 armor that requires it and discourage the extra accuracy you'd have with a hit rate cap?

Just my two cents.