Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [MSEA] [0.95] CWKPQ/Aliens

1. Default

Oh, then that's the same as GMS.

2. Default

In GMS, as a Nightlord, I can land 2 TTs, and then it will be go into broken frame mode meaning its almost useless to try to pin it. Is it like that for you? Also do you have the big hitbox BF or the one we used to have where you could easily jump over it?

3. Default

If you don't quite understand CarrionCrow's question, was the fight somewhat like this?

4. Default

The broken frame is the same for me, as for the other one I've yet to try that.

Edit : died more than 10 times today !!! RAGE )($@$@$(@
    25% dropped to 0%

5. Default

So its mean, no need to do the jump quest???!?!? wtp i want that on gMS too... :(!

6. Default

We do have to do the jump quest, I've spend hours going up and down for the badges and kills..

7. Default

Here on gMS, dont need anything to get into cwkpq, just sign up. o_o

8. Meme Oppressor Bi Transgender - Female to Male
    IGN: AyakoChan
    Server: E. Luna
    Level: 209
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Labyrinth
    Alliance: Labylicious
    Farm: Youjo
    uk

Awww they have our European events D; Especially the beer event TnT. No tomato haha XD
    Also, hello, CWK at MSEA? :D *Someone predicted EMS would get it 2 more patches - BET THAT WONT HAPPEN*

9. Default

The Dimensional Mirror sends them to Bent Tree, where they are free to explore as they wish. They got all of Phantom Forest and CWK, not just the PQ.

10. Default

* twitch* I'de understand if they get the SAME version as us..but BETTER..

11. Default

The leader signing up has to possess a Crimsonwood keystone and like 10 crimson hearts i believe unless they randomly changed it.

12. Default

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Improvement over original T.T

But MoN with slots is ridiculous. Everything else is fine and danady, but MoN with slots is game breaking o_O especially when their potential patch comes out, because that'll mean potentialed lower leveled, slotted MoNs.

13. Default

Just the leader need it.

14. Default

that jq is the easiest in the game. well not now with the 15 second lag but still.

15. Default

Bent tree? That's... odd. You'd think they'd at least start them off at the Ninja camp. Anyone tried a town scroll out there?

16. Default

I see they lack the best thing from CWK;

17. Default

thank GOD those are just gachapon only! /sarcasm

18. Default

I can see it coming, next patch: the cwk bosses now drop great items, get your hats and goggles now!.