Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Default

Ken and Jack are wondering why they look so much alike.

2. Default

ken is jack's descendant. you time travel. noob.

god don't you know anything about maple or even science fiction for that matter

3. Default

LIES! Ken traveled back in time to save the earth from the aliens but accidently ended up in John Barricade's moms belly so she thought she was pregnant en pooped him out. Thank god ken has a babyface so noone was suspicious about him but to be sure there was noone else from the future around he changed his name to jack. Then he went to go find the aliens but got lost in crimsonwood. god don't you know anything about maple or even science fiction for that matter eh DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRR

4. Default

You just made me lol so hard, saying Isaac knows nothing about Maple.

5. Default

The NPC says "The king who gave his soul to the Black Magician... are you ready to defeat him?"

6. Default

Fiel or anyone who can answer, could I bother you with this question that a bunch of Taiwan Maple Story players would like to know? thanks a lot.

Q: Is there still any different formula for double/triple throw after Big Bang ?
    (After Big Bang, normally the basic Max damage formula for Night Lords is 1.75×( LUK×4 +DEX ) × WATK ÷100 and the basic Min damage is the result × their mastery percentage.)
    Last edited by zesdac; 2010-09-06 at 12:09 AM.

7. Default

No, there is no different formula for double/triple throw. It uses a multiplier from the standard damage formula.

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

L7/TT are calculated like every other attack after BB. Damage range * skill %.

9. Default

oh, thanks.

10. Default

and thank you as well.

11. Default

I supposed ->> This is guild party quest.

I can read Korean because i am an korean

12. Default

He's probably the PQ starter I would think. This is a kind of content we cannot tell about until it comes out so this is a more of a wait and see deal.