1. Default Chloe: Rose Edition

Hey guys, I've probably mentioned this before but I'm a Visual Merchandiser student, where basically set up windows, I thought I'd be able to show you some works I've done and the process!

concept 1

concept 2

finished product!

things used

-10 metres of fabric for drapery!
    -cling rose/petal design made by me on adobe illustrator (ugh... vectors </3)
    -chandelier from prop room
    -burned candles
    -Chloe: Rose Edition eau de parfum
    -Chloe vinyl

it took about 1 hour JUST to get the dam thing suspended, and 1 hour just to put on the rose graphic, centered and clean ;_;

more than anything, producing a window display is all about maintenance and keeping it super professional and stable, and being a magician and trying to camouflage the bits, like the wire

there is about 8 strings of fishing wire, that you most likely can't see in these blackberry photos, but having to disguise those is also a pain D:...

well... glad that's done! I have another two windows planned i'll prob post those when i'm done!

-mike

2. Default Re: Chloe: Rose Edition

I'd totally buy something like that if i had enough money, man. You're goddamn awesome. :>
    Also, you just stepped on my weak points. I absolutely love roses and chandelliers <3.

3. Default Re: Chloe: Rose Edition

haha glad to know! :D thanks aslemn :)

your compliments means a lot thanks! :D that's our job! to make things pretty so they will sell! haha

4. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Default Re: Chloe: Rose Edition

magnifica hermosura... :)