Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I'll finish the rest of the expansions by tomorrow, added dots to cover the holes i need to fix by tomorrow too.

2. Default

Your work is awesome and Nexon would be lucky to have you working for them.

3. Default

I am astounded by how well you can make things look. The npcs/objects look like the actual devs made them.

4. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

My eyes deceive me! This is too fantastic!

5. Default

Currently working on Pink Bean v2, for the fight inside the mirror and on the alternate dimension.

Also managed to make an alive version of her, when you find her trapped, during the sacrifice ritual.
    Last edited by aslemn; 2010-08-31 at 08:04 PM.

6. Default

Skin's texture still looks a bit rocky and maybe add some highlight to the hair.

Fantastic job, man!

7. Default

This is incredible

8. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

Seriously, bro. Nexon Korea needs to hire ya.

9. Default

Slightly better. This just seems a little too...realistic compared to some of the other things we've seen.

Aside from that...
    WOW.
    Everything's amazing. It almost looks as if it was made directly by Nexon. Fantastic.

10. Default

This thread is already diamonds, so no need to post the "This thread is now diamonds" picture.

11. Default

How did I not see this thread sooner.... This is incredible work mang, it looks like actual content!

12. Default

"Once 10.000 years, the Darkstar Comet crosses the sky and passes by this Temple. It always do the same route and get's past the Twilight of Gods. Once it approaches, it's blue light covers absolutely everything, and it's our only chance to return our missing Goddess.
    We believe that our goddess is trapped inside the alternate dimension, that can only be acessed through the mirror situated in the Throne room.
    Exactly ten thousand years ago, an event called the Doomsday occured. Black Mage destroyed this Temple, and trapped Rhinne inside her own creation, the Dimensional Gate.
    The gate only opens when all five gods combine their powers with the Darkstar. Munin, Figin, Ariel, Solomon and Rex have been trapped inside that room, and were being controled by Pink Bean, who suddenly disapeared today. When the blue light touches all five Sealed Stones, between Ariel's hands, a black hole will be formed, leading you to the alternate dimension.
    I can't explain everything now, we don't have time.

Follow the blue light on the sky, the comet is approaching the Twilight of Gods,you only have a few hours to rescue Rhinne, or else, we won't stay alive when that comet comes back. Be sure that she isn't alone there, The Black Mage has been guarding her body and all the exits inside the gate.

Now go! You're our last chance, prepare yourself for the Final Battle, Pink Bean is now the Black Mage's most powerful weapon and he's surely going to use it!
    Please save our world, you're our only hope." Says the Temple Keeper.

Took me like 2 hours to make it.

13. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Wow...

I think we should make collaboration project(s).

And don't post anything to basil, take this as a warning. Last time I posted my custom items there I was suspended for stealing artwork and my customs were removed. Admistration there is bullpomegrade. Not to mention the real art thieves.

14. Default

Yea, we should :>
    And lol, you got suspended for stealing your own artwork? lolwhat. But really, it's not worth to post it there.

After an hour, finished the layout of the Final Battle of Pink Bean. Although i might change the objects / graphics, the map layout is like that.

If anyone is wondering, the thing in his head is the Black Magician's mark, it's found in their subordinates.

15. Default

Sell? I wish. They don't acquire anything from outside their company.
    Earning money for just making images seems too good to be true.

I wish i had their graphic resources >.> Really, their objects have a so much complex shading style, with very small different coloured dots around any colors that makes things impossible / take forever to be made.