Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
  1. Default

Aslemn, my friend, you are who should be working at Nexon.

2. Default

this!

you are so creative aslemn! my god keep it up :)

3. Default

“Unfitting... Did you ever feel like that?

Sometimes, you have to let things you love to be free. I’ve done many mistakes, left my family and my town with a close friend, and got into the bad side. It wasn’t something nice, but it sure taught me many valuable things.

I’ve joined forces with the Black Mage, and even worked for him. But before i could become someone much worse, he was taken from me. My heart was devastated, by losing not only a friend, but a piece of my soul.

I had to think about what i was doing, and change sides. I wanted to fight for this world, for the world we cared about before, even if we made so many mistakes.

I’ve had to grow up, tried to destroy the Black Wings by myself, but it wasn’t really a good idea. But after escaping from their base, i could make many friends in this new adventure.
    Even was able to fight the Black Mage himself, alongside all the Maple World army.

We almost did it. We could seal him away, but something was very wrong. Some have died, and the ones who survived received a very dangerous curse. I could only think about my family, so i had to run away and try to get there.

I could never see their faces again. My body began to freeze in the middle of the sea, i didn’t know if i was going to make it. Maybe i’m going to die, or i’m just going to sleep, but i’ll make a promise.

When and if i wake up, i will make this World feel my wrath, i will give my heart once again, to protect the Maple World. When the time comes, you’ll know!”

The time has come! Meet the final hero, the Queen of the sea, Len!

Spoiler

Everything done on SAI, almost 10 hours of work. B> New fingers. :(

4. Default

That...oh my gosh it...just WOW! Much more creative than my Pirate heroine idea (I copy-pasted the Post-Justice adventurer pirate image).

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Omg Aslemn. Amazing job on that Pirate hero. Definitely one of your best works so far :P

6. Default

Thaanks guys! I'm glad you like it :>

Well, i was going to finish this by tomorrow, but i wanted to make something for today already. Giving my fingers a little break after this. The first job skill icons:

(It's just the concept art, how icons should look like; that's why it's that big and not pixelated, i'll work on pixels, the true icons, AFTER i finish these alongside their animations).

7. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

I read that as Undie's Teleport.

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Dat Pirate hero. That drawing is just awesome, and the idea of it itself is also really cool. Cutlasses and whirlpools? yes please.

Great work man, excited to see more.

9. Default

Thanks Razmos! :>

Well, i'm giving my fingers a little break, so i can't really work on definitive things. But, there's something i was working on parallel with the job development. As the concept art isn't that good yet, because it's just a concept, i'll leave just an impression of it. It's the creation screen for the hero. Remember when i said something about "leaving her town to seek freedom"?

The houses in here are like the houses in her town. But unlike other jobs, this is not the place she starts, the first thing she looks for, after waking up, is her family. It'll take her some time to find out that she's a lot close to a very known character. She will suffer a little before getting back to where she was born.
    The full image is about to come, as well as a possible world map i'm also developing, but i just wanted you to see what is on my mind for now, for that town.

10. Default

aslemm you need to work at Nexon creating that great stuff... with you Masteria also can be revived....

11. Default

I'd love if i could, Zero. :>

Well, here's the final version of the Creation screen of Len characters. Don't expect it to look exactly like Maple, because i only have SAI to do all my work, and i don't really want to do things exactly like they are, like i said, i'd add a touch of MS into my style, not transform everything to copy their style. This was the closest i could get to. :c
    Hope you like it :>

12. Default

if you were to make a mod of maple, ill definitely play it! just dont make everything private server standard

13. Default Re: Aslemn's Custom Maple Stuff

Since i got approved in the big damn exam for the university that made me forget and delay most of my work, i'm going to have much more time, as the classes only start by August in the main university in my state.

I believe i've mentioned before that the Pirate Hero wasn't the only project i was working on. The other one, much bigger, much greater, and of course much harder, was an attempt to bring up again one excellent, if not the best story wise areas of this game, Masteria. Currently, i have about seventeen places being worked on, a goddamn nice amount of information is already in there, what contributes to giving me an insanely nice boost of inspiration. I really, really wish i could finish such a beautiful masterpiece like that continent is.

Out of those, i've started by one custom area, the Beehive, situated in the MesoGears, right under the town itself. I've always loved the Killa Bees, and the beehive enviroment, specially from Donkey Kong 2. So, i'm almost done on the first area that i've done absolutely every single basic concept, except music, of course.
    But since many things like the NPC's, the world map, and the map looks aren't done, i'll just leave a little preview of the actual thing. The completed, colorful and awesome image will be available in just a few days, since it took me already 3 days for those things, i don't really know how much i'll need for it.

And the next one, after this, is probably going to be Cody's Theme Park! :> Hope you guys like it.
    Last edited by aslemn; 2012-01-31 at 10:04 AM.

14. Water Gay Male
    IGN: Scenarey
    Server: Arcania
    Level: 146
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Destiny
    Alliance: Providence
    canada

Default Re: Aslemn's Custom Maple Stuff

This thread is amazing, I dunno why I've never seen it before.

Brilliant work, aslemn. Keep it up!