1. Default [1.2.338] More changed guild skills

As usual, see this thread for more information.

2. Default

I think there is still some indispensable information that has not been mentioned yet such as(1) how many GP one's guild should need to level up,(2) whether the skills will be replaced by the potions or the other skills and(3) how the factors as listed below change your guild's GP.
    - When the play time of a guild member passes one hour.
    - When a guild member in the guild levels up.
    - When a guild member purchased a guild skill.
    - When a new member has been added to the guild.
    If it is possible, could you tell me? trillions of thanks in advance.
    Last edited by zesdac; 2010-08-28 at 12:00 AM.

3. Default

I wish I could tell you, but that information is not in the WZ files.

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

I still can't believe that they've given guilds a purpose. I mean the guild quest was ok an all, but nothing to go out of your way to join a guild for. With these skills I might finally have a speed buff for my warrior.

5. Default

What the hell is this. 250m for the exp skill now, and it's been nerfed? I really think these buffs should be permanent boosts, and paid for in disgustingly large amounts of GP.

6. Default

Or just keep the high meso prices, even make it 4x the price, but make them passive.

7. Default

They are passive (has no skill icon)

10% seems fine when compared with other exp bonuses (family, party, skills, (,monster card)). Would seem even more reasonable if 2x cash items and internet cafe exp bonuses get nerfed when Big Bang hits.

8. Default

Fiel can you check if they changed the graphics for Charge Blow and/or the WK charges please? ;_;

9. Self-titled badass
    IGN: Gambiarra
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 131
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    usa

His extractor checks for all the differences between the last thing he extracted and his current extraction. Since he didn't post a change in animations, I really doubt they changed it. His extractor should have picked up on it.

10. Default

I think I read somewhere on SP that x2 EXP coupons were removed after MSBB was implemented. x.x

11. Self-titled badass
    IGN: Gambiarra
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 131
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    usa

KMS never had 2x cards. They did, however, remove the 2x EXP family buff. The only thing that remains fro EXP in family is 15/30 minute self 1.2x EXP and 1.5x family bonding.

12. Default

Yeah that's just depressing. Seems like they aren't going to change it now.
    Charge blow looks awful with any of the three 3rd job charges.

13. Default

Did they change it? Cause the ones GMS has are fine.

14. Default

Yeah, I think the current Charge animations are fine now but they really need to update Charged Blow.

15. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Yeah, charged blow only looks good when used with holy charge. It's too bad really, I mean the other charges could look pretty epic if they gave them unique animations like with Blast.
    Oh well.

16. Default

Right now Charge Blow and all the WK charges are the only skills that use the ancient fire/ice/lightning type animations.

Ice is still badly drawn black/blue chunks, lightning is more like flying bacon, and fire is still like how the old fire arrow looked.

17. Default

Gotta be honest, I do not like Holy ACB. The other 3 are fine in GMS o.o Holy is obnoxiously flashy. I actually didn't use Holy for about 20 levels because I can't see what I'm doing with Holy. Like, it increases my pot use because I go temporarily blind when I use it and run into stuff...

Spoiler

^ Ice goes well with the Visitor armor.
    Last edited by Stereo; 2010-08-30 at 06:56 PM.