Thread: [KMST] [1.2.337] Royal Hairpin

1. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Skyshooter1
    Server: Alexina
    Level: 981
    Job: Green boy
    Guild: Blasphamy
    canada

Besides the differences between a w.att helm and a non w.att helm, you really only have a 27.27% chance of a chaos scroll working in your favor to increase a stat.

So it's like 60 ( 5 / 11 ) = X%

Because you have to gamble on the 60% chance + the chance of getting each result from -5 to 0 to +5

Even if you wanted to get the best stats for it, the chances of succeeding a +5 on a chaos scroll is 5.45%^9slots at most.

2. Default

In MSEA, it's Lv90 and +18 to all stats. But I digress.

I believe the potential system easily gives more than +10 to any one stat on a Unique Lv71~120 Armour. Of course, Uniques aren't easy to get, but with the ridiculous equipment drop rate it shouldn't be too hard to get them; especially since all equipment apart from Reverse and Timeless equipment now drop from regular mobs (I think).

3. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Skyshooter1
    Server: Alexina
    Level: 981
    Job: Green boy
    Guild: Blasphamy
    canada

Does that count dragon equipment? Because as far as I know you gotta fish around for Scales and souls for about a year to make anything thats level 110.

.. or defeat HT, which is almost just as hard because of the homo-dc hackers that camp at the altar.

4. Default

Not sure if this is relevant, but KMST was dropping Dragon equips a while back.
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=28490

5. Default

I had one in JMS from the moon bunny quests. BUT IT EXPIRED!

6. Default

There have always been godly scrolls which seems to have beaten the odds. Plus who knows? Maybe a Pam's score would be implemented that prevents both failures and destructions (and negative effects from chaos scrolls but lets you keep positive ones). Nexon has always been..."innovative," verdad?

...and by innovative I mean constantly increasing both damage and enemy HP so it looks like you're getting stronger and stronger, just like the economy IRL

7. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Nope. Just dragon items.

8. Default

What do you mean Steve? That dragon items drop? Because that's what she said.

9. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Misread, saw 'reverse and timeless now drop from regular mobs'. Lol.