Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default [1.2.336] Changed Guild Skills

Please press CTRL + F5 to update your cache as some of the images have changed.

Click here to check Southperry out on Twitter! Automatic tweets of all new extractions, Nexon Announcements, and Site Announcements.

Guild Skills updated for 1.2.337
    - Damage/HP Increase extendPrice increased
    - Damage/HP Increase period drastically decreased
    - Critical Chance extendPrice increased
    - Critical Chance period drastically decreased
    - "Regular Guild Support" now includes how many pots are given per week.

Guild Skills updated for 1.2.338
    - Price, extendPrice, and period changed on just about everything

Changed Guild Skills

Item
    Last edited by Fiel; 2010-08-27 at 10:32 AM.

2. Default

Whoa, nice. A critical skill.

3. Default

>Guild Focus

hahaohwow.jpg

4. Default

One thing I don't like about the guild skills is that they're active. They should be passive -- especially the critical one (though, I'm not sure that one is active, since I haven't seen it in-game, but the info provided implies it is).

5. Default

Not really, the 20 weapon attack is better in pretty much all cases.

6. Default

20 atk to all classes at max seems nice :)

Only wish the duration wouldve been longer :P

7. Default

Aww...the Increased Trading Efficiency skill was pretty nice...

By the way, what's the priceunit thing? The cost of upgrading a skill?

8. Proton
    IGN: iKillForEXP
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 111
    Job: FlameWizard
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    bolivia

There is a minimal error on the second guild potion says : Magic attack +10 , Speed +10, but it's Speed +5

9. Default

Trust the data over the strings.

10. Proton
    IGN: iKillForEXP
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 111
    Job: FlameWizard
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    bolivia

lol @ the chinchilla, I wanna see how much critical I can get with maxed SE that guild skill and my jaguar :D

11. Default

whoa the prices are crazy....... i was going to ask if you can have more then on guild skill on but there is no point now....

12. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

The prices may be high, but I think they're a lot more realistic than they were before. The point of guild skills should be to work together as a guild to acquire the skills, and that means raising the necessary funds to do so. A great example of this would be the fantastic video web series "The Guild," in their current Season 4, as the members all race to raise gold to fund a guild hall. The bottom line is not every random guild should be wandering around with max skills going off all the time, but only the guilds that are capable of purchasing them. Which, as I'm sure you're all aware, many, MANY guilds are easily capable of.

Side question: in line with the +500 GP per joining member/-500 GP per leaving, are guilds credited with 500 GP per member upon log-in with however many members are currently in the guild on the first day of the patch? If not, it seems it would behoove guilds to kick everyone (except the master, of course) the day before the patch, and then re-add everyone on opening day.

13. Default

The prices are ok, come on. The high prices are only to lvl up the skills and less than 1 mill to cast them. These are skills that will affect every person in a guild. There are guilds with over 50 people in it every where in this game. Gathering 5 mill from each to lvl up these skills is nothing.

GMS needs urgently a meso sinker and this is just perfect for it

14. Default

I don't see anything wrong with the prices. The cast prices are what's important. Getting 100m from an entire guild is not very difficult to do for a large guild.

15. Default

well it depends on the person and how they play i know im poor with only 300k with a lvl 6x mech and from what i gathered from the last thread about guild skills was you pay for when you want the skill its not a guild thing and its not required for others to pay for your greedy wanting for one skill . . . . now if it was active for everyone and the master/jr master or who ever activates the skills works for everyone. then i could see everyone pitching in .... you also got to remember maple doesnt have that great of a community/ guild -.- some might beable to pull off the team work but i know a majority of gms wouldnt be willing to pay for someone elses skill fee

16. Default

I totally agree with this.

They're kinda reasonable, IMO.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I'd like to know if the cast (Skill) prices apply to everyone, and whether the renew prices are per person or for the whole guild. I'm actually glad they took out the Trade Efficiency and Mesos Up because that could have just pineconeappled with the economy even more. Yes I took the trouble out to put a twist on the filter word for f'uck. If the renew price is just for the guild to activate it'd be a minor gold sink, but if the renew price is per person I can see a massive incoming gold sink. The EXP one will definitely take mesos out like nobody's business, while the other buffs are affordable enough for anyone to use since they last 3 days at a time.

18. Default

They don't. When Spadow was playing around with the skills in KMST, I didn't receive any buff. All I even saw was the skills cool down timers reseting and starting.

Casting works (I'm assuming) like the family system, where anyone who wants to be a part of it has to be in the same map. The person casting the skill will have money taken out of their own wallet.