Thread: [GMS] [0.89] Visitor

1. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

Well thats a complete rip off then. At near 20k nx they cant let it stop item destruction? And they seriously didnt fix the VIP xbow? Shows where they notice things are wrong yet again doesnt it?

2. Default

Are there any new quests than there were in Tespia? (Maybe ones that have the weapons as rewards?)

3. Default

I'm just going to keep telling myself that Crossbow users are already VIPs so they don't need a cool weapon to validate them.
    /denial

4. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

I'd be more than willing to take a bet that if it was the VIP Claw that got error copy-pasted, it would have been fixed immediately after someone brought it up. I wouldn't be surprised if Nexon thinks that Archers in general make up a rather insignificant (and almost invisible) portion of the Maple community, to the point where they either don't bother fixing anything wrong with our side, or take entire months to do so.

My general pessimism tells me that Nexon won't fix the VIP Crossbow. Ever. I'd love to be proven wrong, though.

5. Default

i dont want the VIP xbow, it will make all my uber scrolled lv 110 xbows useless....

6. Water

IGN: MysticHLE
    Server: Broa
    Level: 18x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: VincitOmnia
    Alliance: Sonata
    usa

LOL! But this game isn't entirely HermitStory anymore...right? o.O

7. Default

because there are people out there that feel the need to collect them for some odd reason.

8. Default

So... I suppose I won't have something to make up for the terrible scrolling of my first reverse at an opportune time just after I spent a potload/last bits of investments on it only to have the required items deflate 5 times over a few days later.

... Oh well, I suppose I can look for that 107 Mage shield for my only statless character. Having gotten that shoulderpad on him by chance I suppose I owe it to that luck to fund him a bit. Granted snipe 30 failures threw the zhelm idea for him out the window... I also better get leveling him before the whole misting thing becomes obsolete with the changed acc.

Partially interesting quests that I'll participate in excluding anything with an NX requirement should have me duct taped to the game this month for completion's sake. Although, do you have to have the full visitor's sets to be inside the maps? I don't have enough equip slots left for that set, and everything I have is untradable/not possible to reacquire.

EDIT: Also, that's the MWLB mascot? Yet another reason I'm glad I didn't bother advancing through the voice interview stage.

9. Default

From what I understand Wizet is the development division of Nexon that's mainly responsible for Maplestory. If they're located in Seuol, South Korea, then all game development happens there. This would explain why you can't say "pachinko" in JMS ("chinko" means plantain in japanese).

127 xbow? jesus... (yeah i know i'm late to the news; i'm not reading a 30-page thread on GMS)

10. Default

All I can say is...
    L> last minute fixing of the VIP crossbow..

11. Default

Why is the pet equips under the event tab for the same price? One-time permanent? Well, I can dream can't I? If so, it's a damn shame I'm going to have to choose between the permanent pets. None of them really appear to my tastes.

12. Default

Personally, I'm waiting for the permanent Panda.

13. Default

Um, is there a reason for emphasis on this? I would understand if it prevented destruction, it would mean something, but since it doesn't stop an item from blowing up, it's not anything else more special?

14. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

yayyyyy chairssssssssssssssssss

15. Default

I feel bad for the classes with a high secondary stat.

16. Default

No one know how to get these weapons yet...or even if you can get them.

17. Default

What it meant to me is that I now have confirmation that it is indeed exactly like a WS as I had anticipated, and not something you can use afterhand to get a slot back 100% like some people in-game were saying. That's just for me, though.

18. Default

It's just the way it worded in Nexon's ad of how it returns the item back to its prescrolled state.

As for the VIP xbow, i doubt NexAm can do much about it. It's probably the Korean division's job.