Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.335] Guild Overhaul

1. Default

dragonica online has a nice feature of daily quests, where you need to be in a guild to start them and start off with one but there's a huge list of blank spaces and as you complete quests the next one opens up, and they reset daily (though any quests you've unlocked stay unlocked) and you can farm guild points by doing that. the more guild members doing them the faster gp builds up, of course. but they're doable for single player.

2. Default

I want this new Guild system badly!

On a Korean forum, I found an image with the new patch stuff and changes. You can see some skills at the bottom (Brandish, Ice Strike and Magic Composition), what's with them? Did they get some changes or new animations?
    http://pic.qnpic.com:83/r.jsp?fn=//q...2134480643.jpg

Edit: Oh, it's Chinese. Thank you Turtally. n_nU

3. Default

L> someone who can read chinese

4. Default

My guess is that the Dawn Warrior's Brandish got damage increase, and Ice/Lightning Mages attacks have some kind of reduction (nvm damage possibly)?

L> my Chinese to be better :(

5. Default

I can read Mandarin, but it seems that they're using "technical" terms; I can't understand it.

Well, I'll try anyway. I don't know job and skill names in CMS, so I'm just winging it.

魂骑士轻舞新增隐藏属性

- The Dawn Warrior's Brandish gains a new hidden ability.

冰雷巫师枝能取消之前的分级数据

- The Ice/Lightning Mage skills no longer use prior methods of sorting data.
    (I have no f***ing idea what this means)

p.s. pineapple the CMS site. It's laggy AND it opens a new window every time I click a link.
    p.p.s Good Job, CMS. They only have information on their site for 1st Job ADVENTURERS (excluding Pirate). =.=

6. Default

For the Ice/Light Mage one, I got this via Google Translate:

冰雷巫师枝能取消之前的分级数据
    Ray wizard sticks to the ice before the abolition of hierarchical data

Now if I move a few things..:
    冰雷巫师枝
    能取消之
    前的分
    级数据

Bing Lei Zhi shaman
    Can be canceled
    Minutes before
    Level data

I'd assume it has something to do with Freeze duration of Ice Strike and Element Composition Arrow for IL Mages.

edit: I'll throw this one in here too if it helps.
    冰雷巫师枝

Bing Lei Zhi shaman
    Can
    Take
    Eliminate
    S
    Before
    Of
    Point
    Level
    Number
    According to

7. Default

You made a mistake. Some Mandarin characters combine to form words.

While we're at that, I made a mistake too. I bolded it.

冰 - Ice
    雷 - Thunder/Lightning
    巫师 - Wizard
    能 - Skill/Technical Ability
    取消 - Cancel
    之前 - Previous/Prior/Before
    的 - 's (possessive)
    分 - Separate (could also be point or minute, but I doubt it)
    级 - Rank/Level
    数据 - Data

I can't really make out what it is...

8. Default

The word "data" has a meaning specific to the game in this case. It's like when you plug the KMS term for meso into Google Translate and get gibberish. I/L mage skills no longer use something.

9. Default

Hey there, until today KMS update.
    Does anyone know what was the exact delay for Brave slash skill? is it still 770 ms?

10. Default

冰雷巫师
    Ice/Lightning Wizard

枝能
    Skills

取消
    Cancel

之前的分级数据
    previous skill level delay (?)

I think I got this. I/L skills has lesser delay. If I'm not mistaken, that is?

魂骑士
    Dawn Warrior's

轻舞
    Brandish

新增
    is given/added

隐藏属性
    invisible ability(?)

I think there is a hidden passive skill for the Dawn Warrior's brandish... Again, that is if I'm not wrong.

11. Default

Hi. I am Taiwanese. and I speak both Chinese and Taiwanese. Maybe i can help you translate the sentence you are talking about...

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Does this new guild system allow passing leadership of a guild to another person?
    Does it allow booting a guild from an alliance?

13. Default

Hello. Fiel. Nice to meet you. I'd like to know how much the range of the new skill for Hermit is . Could you please tell me? Thank you very much.
    다크 플레어
    Description 일정 시간동안 모든 것을 부정하는 다크로드의 풍차 수리검을 소환한다. 풍차 수리검은 영역 내에서 자신 및 파티원에게 공격을 시도하는 모든 적에게 데미지를 반사한다. 단, 대상의 최대 HP의 절반 이상은 반사할 수 없다.

14. Default

zesdac. I am a Chinese myself. But you could help me if you like.

15. Default

Some people tested this a while back and it seems safe to say that will hit anything within a screen's length and height from where you're standing when you activate it; whether its range is longer than that is still not very clear.

We'll need Fiel to delve into the data again for a definite answer (if it's even in the data).

16. Default

I believe that loophole wouldn't affect the guild system; it would log time based on your character actually being logged into the server, not just having the client up... the "You have been playing Maple Story for 120 hours, we'd like to know if you're still alive" bug is client-side only, and doesn't have anything to do with any individual character.

Nobody's mentioned if when the patch comes out if it will automatically add GP for the number of members in your guild. This would be most efficient in the process, as TeamRAD (hi PepperStars <3) has 95 people in TR, 80 people in TR2 and 70 people in TR3 ... to do that massive amount of guild management would be a huge pain for even 1 large guild with several actives, even with your own guild website.

Here's hoping you can pass leadership of guild from one person to another. As for booting a guild from an alliance, that's always been in. I believe the command for the alliance leader is /alliancekick (guildname) ... I'll have to verify that when I get home unless i can find the information while at work