Thread: [KMST] [1.2.335] Guild Overhaul

1. Default

I was moreso thinking it would work like this:

9990 GP for first 5 minutes
    155 GP for every 5 minutes thereafter

2. Default

Hmm, I guess. Does that mean unlimited 10% exp if you have enough GP? lol

3. Default

Isn't that the same thing? Or are you suggesting that you have to keep clicking a button to extend it?

4. Default

I don't know how it works. My guess is just as good as the next guy's.

5. Default

Just a wait and see thing. Hopefully those Tespia guys will be able to come up with an answer.

6. Default

I think Fiel is thinking the same thing I am.

When the Guild levels up to a level X, all skills that can be learnt or upgraded at level X will be added to the list/upgraded. Any of the useable skills can then be activated by spending GP (Price). The duration can be extended by paying more (extendPrice).

7. Default

I want a refund when this new system comes to gMS. :(

8. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Perhaps I'm blind, but how do you actually allot points into the skills and use them? I mean, we've seen the UI window in Justin's post, but can any guild member allot the points/use the skills, or is it just a privilege of junior masters/guild masters?

Also, I hope no one is complaining anymore about losing 500 GP for a guild member quitting when you gain 500 for someone joining

9. Default

I think anyone can. When Spadow first created the guild and added me to it, there were green arrows next to the skills indicating that I could add points to them. I didn't try it, but it looked to me as though I could add to them. Also, I wasn't even a junior master, I was just a regular member.

Oh, and if one person uses a guild skill, the skills then have a cool down before being able to use again. I think everyone has to be in the same map to take benefit from the skill. :S That would suck if one person decided to constantly use the guild skills for themselves. =/

10. Default

Glad to see they've finally made GPs worthwhile.

They've cut guild prices by quite a bit. I'm wondering if GMS will keep those prices or not.

11. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

I'm curious to know if these new guild buffs stack with anything else. (Mainly concerned with the Weapon att one)

12. Default

So it's like a family bonus for parties except it's unlimited in number as long as you're in the same guild. I guess if you're a bishop you're good to go. Bowmen, crossbowmen, dual blades, buccaneers and dark knights would be next in line. These jobs should have an edge on staying/getting invited to guilds.

13. Default

this is exactly what i told a friend that i expected yesterday. it's been needed for a long time and almost every other mmo has it.

14. Default

WATK MATK buff stacks

15. Default

There were also some Mechanic skill changes according to Insoya.

Heavy Metal Mastery: +75% damage to Gatling Shot (up from 65%), +100% damage to Flamethrower (up from 90%)
    Atomic Hammer: +30% damage (430% now)
    Satellite: +40% damage (160% now)
    Rocket Punch: +30% damage (570% now)
    Metal Armor: Missile Tank: Consumes 100 MP every 5 seconds instead of 20 MP every second.
    Robot Factory: Summon damage reduced to 500% (from 650%), self-destruct damage increased to 1000% (from 800%)

16. Default

Haha Mechanic buffs. Certainly won't quell all those raging at them claiming they're OP, but I'd have to actually play one before I pass judgement.

17. Default

Okay, I'll bite. What for NEXON?

18. Default

I guess to reduce player-sided lag?

19. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

---
    I'm a little disappointed there's nothing for switching guild leaders. Luckilly our old leader is our current ones brother or else we'd be hella screwed. It would be nice to put the proper title on her though.

20. Default

This sounds good. So essentially the skills are permanently installed into the guold depending on the level, and the guild persons use they're guild points in order to use the buff?

Edit: The shopping mastery (that's what i'm calling it. It's the 2nd to last skill)- could it reduce taxes from trades possibly? Do the guild point prices seem a little expensive for a first time buff? o_O
    This could also mean that people make GPQ mules and constantly run gpq for unlimited buffs... but i don't know anyone that dedicated o_O

Methinks this will make gpq unbusy now. Perhaps they should make another gpq to lessen the influx. Or better yet: ALLIANCE PQ :O