Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.335] Guild Overhaul

1. Default

When you get the chance test that last skill. If I am assuming right you can get 100% HP/MP pots from it and 60% scrolls.

2. Default

This is pretty interesting. I would rather those buffs be permanent, though. Pay a lot of GP to level up a passive boost for the whole guild.

3. Default

No idea what it gives, though.

@Locked : I think so.

4. Default

Since they added a bunch of new random 60% scrolls at the same time for the moment I am going to assume you can get those scrolls through that skill.

5. Default

Umm...maybe those are for the Hot Time/Love Letter event.

Spadow covered the event on his blog.

Anyone has any idea what the "5" at the skill period means? Like, what unit of time is it?

6. Mercury Male
    IGN: Knight52
    Server: Earth
    Level: 534
    Job: Thread Breaker
    Guild: I'm bored of
    Alliance: political sh'it
    thailand

That's exactly what's happening in ThaiMS atm. But you'll get use to it eventually, it's not that bad.

7. Default

These 60% scrolls are new and different from normal ones. If you look at them it looks like they work on all sorts of different weapons like the 50% 2 handed weapon scrolls GMS has, I think Spadow would have said something about these special scrolls instead of referring to them as just '60% scrolls' which implies they're the normal 60% scrolls.

8. Default

Oh yeah, I'm assuming the skill costs are in GP? Or are they in Meso?

How does it even work, anyway? Do the skills automatically level up when the Guild hits the required level for the next skill level, or do you need to pay (price) to level up the skills?

p.s. We need HighOnMushrooms in this thread!!

9. Default

Pretty sure the period is in minutes. If you take the period and divide by 60 for the supplies skill, you get 168 hours = 1 week.

10. Default

What's up with kMS' new fandom towards oldschool European leaders?

lol Napoleon and Elizabeth equips.

11. Default

So pay nearly 10k GP for 5 minutes of an extra 10% exp? I alughed.

12. Default

LOL Wow. There's a bug where if you relog after joining a new guild or something, your entire buddy list and guild disappear. LOOOOOOL

13. Default

Since the extend price is so low, it's assumed that you will extend it if you buy the EXP increase.

14. Default

That has happened to me a few times upon logging in in MSEA. Even the Guild name and Logo below my character's name vanishes. =.=

@Fiel: So, the price is in GP?

15. Default

Oh yeah... New guild prices are :

Guild Creation : 100,000
    Guild Expansion : 1,000,000
    Guild Emblem : 500,000

16. Default

That's the only thing which would make logical sense. The price and extendPrice are the actual variables used in the data, so it's rather ambiguous. I think it is, though.

17. Default

5 expansions = 5 minutes each = 30 minutes total for a full expansion?

18. Default

I think Price is the price to level up the skill. extendPrice buys you 5 minutes, and the cost will be based on the level of the skill. Just a guess.