Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. Default

It does round down, and anyway, my damage range fits with 219 attack exactly. There's no way they're rounding 220.4 to 219...

2. Default

Can a bonus not pertaining to the Unique Primary list be on the first line of a unique item?

Can this type of information be added to the first post (or onto some sort of comprehensive potential system guide)?

3. Default

On Sleepywood, one of the persons in the Potential Items thread ha a scarlion helm that gives 2 lines of +2 skill levels. Apparently they stack together. Does this mean that with BB, people can actually get the +5 levels over max? o_o

4. Default

It remains unknown whether those bonuses pass the max skill level or it's just combat orders.

5. Default

But if the skills are not maxed, let's say, level 1, then does the Potential Item's +1/2 SP stack together with CO?
    I mean has it been proven or still unknown? CO's +2 SP applies to all jobs or only 4th job skills? I know +2 SP over max level is for 4th jobs only.
    Last edited by LuvBoA; 2010-10-27 at 12:15 AM.

6. Default

So what's the deal with this.. i was pretty sure i got how the potential ranks work, but this is messed up right?

7. Default

There is a chance that the 2nd and 3rd line of an item can be any rank, but the chance is extremely low.

8. Default

I have a question; is ignore def 30% basically as good as an attack increase against bosses?

9. Default

I think it apples to weapon def, not cancel def (the symbol that makes you do 1s). It's like having passive DrK sacrifice

10. Default

I worded my question poorly. What I meant to say, is that post BB, will this effect be as viable as total damage +9%, because most bosses have a 30% or more damage reduction? Meaning, 30% of that is approximately 10% more damage vs. bosses.

11. Default

I'm not entirely sure, but i think all it means is the DEF = 0. The thing you're talking about is something called a PDR rate, which is applied after everything. Meaning if something had 50% PDR, whatever you normally do to a monster with no PDR rate but same exact stats, you now do half.

12. Default

Ah, okay! Thanks!

13. Default Re: All potential bonuses

I recently scrolled my 140 glove and got "Max Crit +15%" and Str +9%, i didnt think anything of it. is it better than a str +12% and Str +9%? also if anyone may know the updated potential list with legendary.

thanks

14. Default Re: All potential bonuses

Like @heronz; asked 5 1/2 months ago... Does anyone know all of the possible potentials for Legendary rank? (Or at least just Legendary weapons?)

15. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: All potential bonuses

it's on modules. legendary rank is labeled "E"