Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
  1. Default

Hmmm, I got this on my moonshadow katara:

Ignore damage is an armor only bonus. I never saw any defense, hp, or mp bonus, so I guess kataras can also get armor only bonuses.

Will have an answer to this when I get enough nx to get 20% boss damage on my blade. I already have 30% boss damage on my dagger, and it does stack with the 20% devil damage bonus on my durability blade on a devil boss.

2. Default

Can anyone confirm that the higher the level of the equipment, the sooner it becomes epic and then unique? I hear people saying that, for example, a spectrum goggle would become unique/epic quicker than broken glasses, even though they are in the same level range.

3. Default

No, as far as I can tell, that is just a rumor.

4. Default

I've had a friend cube his HTP over 80 times and it's still rare.

I think since people end up cubing higher leveled items by default, people will most likely draw those conclusions.

5. Default

Boss damage doesn't stack, on different weapons at least. With 30% boss on my dagger and 20% boss on my blade, I only got 1.2x damage from them.

Spoiler

6. Default

hey i gotta sapphire camel boot with 3 lines....
    just rare.
    is this unusual?

7. Default

Anything comes in 2 or 3 lines. You're just lucky. :P

8. Default

thx =P

9. Default

Very helpful list.
    Two questions.
    What all is in the accessory category? Earring, ring, pendant, belt, face acc., eye acc., ... anything else?
    What about capes? Which category would I look under for them?

10. Default

Link beat me to it - i wanted to know where capes fell in the listing. Since iirc capes can get +1/2 skill boost? yet ive seen no proof of this so i doubt it, i just recall hearing it (in particular, hearing it when concerning stacking for +6 to all skills between CO, cape and helm). Any word on this?

11. Default

After looking at this for a while, I'm thinking that Capes would have the same list as Shields do.
    The shields category is sort of a default armor category with all of the options from 'Universal' + 'Armor and accessories' + 'Armor and Kataras' and nothing else special.
    Last edited by MissingLink; 2010-09-02 at 05:46 AM. Reason: spelin

12. Default

Sorry if this has been asked before: does total damage and boss damage stack?

Also, say you get 30% damage on one weapon and 20% on another, or 30% and 20% on the same weapon, how does the game determine which one takes priority, since boss damages don't stack?

13. Default

I can only answer the second question, Cyanne got her 30% boss dmg on a Dagger, and 20% on Katara. The end result was +20%.

14. Default

Kalovale, I read that. It's on the same page, and it's not even close to what I'm asking:

1. Does it get 20% because 20% is lower than 30%?
    2. Does it get 20% because the katara is higher/lower leveled?
    3. Does it get 20% because it's a katara and kataras take priority over blades?
    4. If the 20% and 30% is on the same weapon, which one takes priority: top row or bottom row, or lower/higher bonus?

Etc.

15. Default

It got 20% because she got the 20% second, while the 30% was first to be obtained.

16. Default

So that means that if she unequips both the Katara and the dagger, and then re-equips the two in the order Katara first and dagger second, she'll get the 30%?

17. Default

It's the order the equipment was cubed. You can't equip a Katara first.

18. Default

What u mean by
    rare primary
    rare primary epic secondary
    epic primary
    epic primary unique secondary
    unique primary
    ??? Wad de meaning
    i thot there was only rare epic n unique?
    Blue purple yellow

19. Default

Some things I found recently with extensive testing:

1. Total damage doesn't stack. If it's on the same weapon, the lower line counts.
    2. Total damage is multiplicative with Elemental Amplification
    3. Critical damage is +110%, exactly.
    4. Critical damage on the weapon overrides the critical damage on the ring. Wearing +110% and +20% gives me +110%.
    5. Critical rate stacks additively.

These were found using a lv.103 fire staff, if that matters.
    Last edited by 2147483647; 2010-09-16 at 01:33 AM.