Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Default

100 cubes after regular zhelm turned unique, no door. 7 cubes after chaos zhelm turned unique, door. Tossed another 150 cubes after and got it around 12~13 more times. Door is listed as level 70, hence this is how I know it's the item level that makes it the prerequisite. Plus there's a screen of someone getting door on a scarlion.

As to 2nd and 3rd line primary, the chance is slim but it does exist. I'd say around 2~3%? It seems that any attributes that have different variation across rarities 01xyzn, 02xyzn, 03xyzn, are somehow linked. Or maybe it's just bad coding, I always wonder if this exists in KMS too. All rarities have a chance to obtain a unique primary trait if it exists for the existing rarity. (i.e. you can't get door at rare, I could be wrong, say at rare or epic since it only exists for unique, but you can get +9% str on a rare weapon, cuz +3% exists for rare type)

2. Default

Can you show a screenshot to disprove this quote?

3. Default

It is easily readable, but I have no idea what most of it means. lol

I find the tables by iAmFear in this thread more enlightening. http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=30377

4. Default

With your massive cubing, what would you have to say on the issue of

- 21% is floor up
    - 21% can fluctuate back and forth from say 24/27/21

I'm guessing it's #2 since we woulda seen a lot more 18/24/27 % gear by now.

5. Default

In table form, thanks for the formulas Cyanne.

There might be some minor mistakes, probably from formulas I wrote incorrectly.

Universal

Weapons Only

Armor and Accessories Only

Armor Only

Accessories Only

Hats Only

Tops and Overalls Only

Bottoms Only

Gloves Only

Shoes Only

Option Type 90

Item Skills

Still unsure of a few things though, so if any corrections are needed, please point them out.

Are all Option Type 90 potentials percentages?
    Last edited by Grey; 2010-08-19 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Changed a few things, fixed some minor mistakes

6. Default

Now I know there's absolutely no point in cubing my hat away from falling in love. I also know that there's no point in cubing anything but my shoes, as I'm not going to get any of the skills anyways. >:[

7. Default

Good. So, my Rare DB Mask with 10 Str, 3% Avoid and 5 Str has 2 primary bonus and one secondary. Right?

8. Default

Totally. I really hope I won't have to make Android bottomwear just to get HB.. <_<

9. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

So does anyone know if you have to have the item equipped to use a decent skill, or can you put it on, bind the key, then sell it?

10. Default

You can unequip it and still have the skill.

11. Default

What r are the chances for me to get an epic equipment or unique equipment?
    10% - unique 30% - epic and 60% rare? (just guessing)

12. Default

You mean as a drop from a monster?

I dont know what the rate is but it is really low. Out of the 300 or so potentials droped from monsters all but one has been Rare, the only non-rare one was Epic, a Brown Skullcap. lol

13. Default

Keep in mind this is effectively the same glitch that allowed multi-classing in the very last tespia term prior to this year. I can't believe it actually exists in the real version... Anyway I would be wary doing this, it's pretty clearly in "Exploit" territory. Though, it does explain why it seems like everyone in KMS has every skill. >_>

14. Default

Yeah I have had a couple hundred drops with only 1 non rare, my epic black seraph cape.

edit: Isaac, that is hilarious because I had been thinking back to that tespia, round 2 i think when they started to do that crap with multi classing. I guess
    it's time to ask all the friends if they can loan a HB bottom for a second, that is if you can find a level 70 bottomwear with it on. >.<

15. Default

But how is it possible that I got a 6&#37; stat on a rare for my HTP, and that it went from 2ndary first stat to primary 3rd stat. Does this mean if I re-cube it again, the item will be epic since it already has a 6% bonus.

16. Default

It seems the 3rd line, if existent, has a small tiny ass chance of having higher-than-normal bonuses, up to Unique.

17. Default

looks like i need me a potentialed scarlion hat o_O +1/+2 all skills and door would be pretty sexy o_O

18. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

When i read about the first line being your primary stat i recube my scar helm. it was 6% mp first line 3% str second line. After 2 cubes i got 6% str and +5 dex on it.

19. Default

9/6/6 is probably the most common, followed by 9/9/6 and 9/6/9, chance of that occuring seems to be in the low 2&#37; ish, it's hard to tell since a lot of equip gives "crap" properties that isn't stat related. In regards to getting primary higher than your existing rarity, if you roll a +3% str on an htp, there's a chance to obtain +6% or even +9%, I'm guessing each rank is around 5%, meaning if you get +3% str, there's a 2% chance to get +6% str instead, and 0.04% of getting +9 str%. (Figures are of course just my estimates) Basically, I think how it works is it rolls for the potential option, then it checks the lowest rarity bonus it may have, then it checks for chance of obtaining the higher ranked bonus.

Rare item (level 100)
    +% str
    +weapon defense
    +%mp

First line is primary, so you're guaranteed +3% str, that's it, it doesn't even give you possible higher ranked stats.
    Second line is secondary, so you're guaranteed at least 50 weapon def, with a certain % chance for getting 100 weapon def (tier 2)
    Third line is secondary, so you're guaranteed at least +2% mp, with a certain % chance of getting +4% mp, or even +6% mp. (tier 2 and 3)

Even though the bottom can obtain hyper body, because it's impossible to roll for that iteration, you will not see it at any state but at unique rank since its prefix is 03, not 01.

From rare -> epic, chance is around 4%, from epic -> unique, chance is around 2%. Just from personal experience from cubing.

20. Default

I have a question about the maxhp/maxmp stats. Does this mean it would max your hp/mp to 30k, or is it just a random hp/mp increase?