Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I thought Monster Magnet did that for you.

2. Default

Thanks for your input, option type 90 does logically seem to be pet equipment based on the bonuses. Oh and I can't find reducing status effect duration anywhere, has anyone actually gotten it yet?

I'm not sure about overalls, I haven't really seen enough to tell what special bonuses they get. Tell us if you find an overall with a special bonus, as in a bonus not found in the universal or armor bonuses.

3. Default

I've gotten the decreases the duration of abnormal statuses by 1, 2 seconds on my overall a lot.

020366.info.optionType 52 - abnormal status -1 second
    030366.info.optionType 52 - abnormal status -2 seconds
    020396.info.optionType 52 - invincibility period +2 seconds

From Fiel's table
    52020366timeabnormal status
    52020396timeinvincibility period
    52030366timeabnormal status
    52030371time/propprobability of invincible for x seconds

As to getting HB on overalls, it's impossible, I have cubed my overall 600 times and it had never appeared. I did 3 cubes on pants after unique and it appeared, same with haste shoes. Door helm took 7 or 10 before it appeared. And the level requirement for options and mini skills refer to the item level, not your character level. (Not that your character level matters since you can't equip the item anyway if you don't meet the requirement) This I'm 100% sure. Yes, it sucks for bowmen, pirates and mages. But in GMS, it sucks even more if you're any of those classes but female since Nexon never fixed skirts not coming out from iTCG.

Spoiler

4. Default

xxxx66 is invincibility, and xxxx96 is status effects I think. I've seen 1 second of invincibility on an epic top.

5. Default

Uhhh...what's Primary and Secondary for?

6. Default

Have you ever even been to time temple? EVERY monster in that entire area has a larger attack range than an archer. Every boss can hit us from the farthest spot we can attack from. "Ranged" is meaningless in this game. Warriors can rush monsters around, if you're Aran or DW you have Soul Runner/ Combat Step. Every class except for Archers has a *real* movement skill, not bullpomegranate like thrust which no one in their right mind would max. Thrust is NOT a movement skill. Flash Jump, Teleport (don't even get me started on this teleport-damage thing now...) Recoil shot, these are movement skills.

At any rate this is way off topic. Point is the only class who uses pants are Melee, and the only class that doesn't need HB so bad is Melee. That's poor planning.

7. Neon Atom
    IGN: FluffyFoxxie
    Server: Bera
    Level: 18X
    Job: Marxman
    Guild: RedShift
    Alliance: Purified
    usa

I agree with you for the most part. Arches are getting boned. We used to trade survivability for acc, but now acc is worthless, so shoudln't we be able to take harder hits now?

Although I found one comment to be innacurate:

Dusk explained to me that currently in GMS our mastery actually has an end multiplier that reduces our mastery, making it only 81% as opposed to the 90% it said we'd have in the skill description. Mastery in big bang is the exact opposite of what you said. It is LESS wonky, mastery is much more simple post BB than pre-BB. Mastery no longer has a stupid formula to go along with it, it's just a flat percentage based off of your max. Second, bowman mastery is +70% as opposed to making it 70% like skills do now, and since bowmen have a base mastery of 15%, this actually brings our mastery to 85%; That's right, it's actually higher than what we have currently.

In summation:
    Pre-BB mastery for 4th job bowmen with max MMB/expertise - 81%
    Post-BB mastery for 4th job bowmen with max MMB/expertise - 85%

8. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Minimum range to attack doesn't exist anymore post-big bang, so DB is entirely useless. Thrust could easily be replaced by a %HP skill
    Rush? Monster magnet?

9. Neon Atom
    IGN: FluffyFoxxie
    Server: Bera
    Level: 18X
    Job: Marxman
    Guild: RedShift
    Alliance: Purified
    usa

Just basically re-iterating what everyone is saying, yeah, range or accuracy don't mean jack pomegranate in ms anymore, therefore the HP penalty is outdated as well.

I mean sure, it would make sense for ranged classes to have less HP than melee, but to such an extremity? I don't think so.

10. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

This is very helpful. Although the one thing that confuses me is the "job adv range". Can someone explain? :^|

11. Default

She says it pretty simply. Equips level 10 - 30 = 1 bonus because it's 1st job. Equips level 31 - 70 = 2 bonuses because it's 2nd job. And so on.

12. Default

Usually the first line of potential on your equipment gives a primary bonus, and the second and third lines are secondary, although the second and third lines each seem to have a small chance to add a primary bonus.

13. Default

Darn, that was the worst case scenario I had in mind. =X
    You wouldn't happen to know if you turn the secondaries into primaries, would they stay primary? Like how it works with Rank increases and stat 2 to 3 increases?

14. Default

I think by "the second and third lines each seem to have a small chance to add a primary bonus." she means she hasn't seen enough to know. Plus, our past cubing histories were done before this list was compiled, hardly anyone could keep track of the progress. From now on though, you might have the answer soon, hopefully.

15. Default

You can't turn a secondary bonus into a primary one.

16. Default

That's Marksmanship, which is in 4th Job.

17. Default

thank you for clearing this up. its not very well stated anywhere and i was going to ask. im sad that i will have to replace my imperial glove

18. Default

So, if you're looking for end game equips, you'll want to keep items that after the first magnifying glass have a 3 bonuses and all 3 of them are primary. Then just cube them til they're unique and you get the best stats for your class?

19. Default

What? No. The first item listed is always the primary attribute.

Stat +9&#37; <- primary
    Stat +6% <- secondary
    Stat +6% <- secondary

20. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

And you don't max it until SE/main attacking skills are maxed. That's like 140+ before you get decent hp.