1. Neon Atom
    IGN: FluffyFoxxie
    Server: Bera
    Level: 18X
    Job: Marxman
    Guild: RedShift
    Alliance: Purified
    usa

Would someone kindly post good training spots for 12o+? I'm having a difficult time finding areas that are good for the missile tank.

2. Default

For missile tank and laser, Gigas/Werewolfs/Lycans around 120s or even 13x or 14x. However, using prototype at Blue Dragon Turtles is apparently good too. Can't compare coz I went to Werewolfs right away and missed alot, it was 2x exp day and gigas were full.

3. Neon Atom
    IGN: FluffyFoxxie
    Server: Bera
    Level: 18X
    Job: Marxman
    Guild: RedShift
    Alliance: Purified
    usa

thank you :)

4. Default

I plan to train at Gigas until 126/127 today, then head to Werewolves and Lycans. They're basically better versions of the DGP map.

5. Default

I find the Gigs map better than Werewolves/Lycanthropes, mostly because of the spawn. I tested them all and Gigs is better if you can clear plats FAST (i.e.: 1HKO them most of the time), but I'm basing this on my experience with my Shad though.
    Last edited by Muppy; 2011-02-04 at 04:57 PM. Reason: argh

6. Default

According to many resistance chars, Gigas are pretty much the best training spot till later 13x and even at 140. I agree with that. Lycans and werewolfs are good if you want a change though.

7. Default

Shadowers don't have an attack that can take up the entire platform

I can't see myself training at Gigas for very long. I did a little testing when I was in El Nath doing the Snowman quests yesterday and even not being able to 100% werewolves yet, the EXP gained per 8 minutes was almost on par with Gigas for me now.

8. Electron
    IGN: ZombieSorrow
    Server: Scania
    Level: 162
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Paragon
    Alliance: Paragonjr
    zimbabwe

hmmmm.imo this guide fails. i am lv 137 and still have never used rocket punch.But this is a mmorpg we all ply different ways.

9. Default

I agree with you; this guide is pretty terrible. To anyone who's reading, max all skills for 2nd job and leave rocket booster at 13. And for 3rd job, don't max punch launcher first. Do what you feel is more fun or right.

10. Default

I've started to train on Bains now that I'm able to hit them more frequently (even if not 100% yet), and am curious how long you guys stayed there? I imagine it would still be good EXP into the early 140s, but my knowledge of training spots is extremely limited in these higher levels.

11. Default

Dark Cornians, lvl 142. Laser where you see the red arrows. Yes, you can hit the cornians on the far left/right sides.

12. Default

Actually, it's more of "do what fits your training areas best". Long lanes (that are quite far apart)? Get Punch. Lanes that are fairly close? Metal Fist Mastery to boost Hammer's damage.

Certain places allow for highly efficient usage of Magnetic Field too, so this is another possible build.

i.e. There is more than one build. Do what allows you to train at your favourite training areas the best.

13. Default

Well, I'm 7 levels from 142, so I can't go to Dark Cornians yet. I'm assuming I should just stay at Bains as a primary training spot until then?

14. Default

Oh, tbh I just stayed at gigas. I tried bains, but 1hitkoing gigas felt better (laser training).

15. Default

Yeah, I don't think I can 1hko gigas. I can't even break 10k max range without an att potion.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Is Gatling Gun of any use past 3rd job? At the moment, it seems like Rocket Punch (Punch Launcher) deals as much damage as a Heavy Weapons upgraded Gatling Gun, but with the bonus of hitting more than 1 mob at a time. Also need keyboard space.

17. Default

niche -- i use it on single targets when im not using tank. like dojo. but for anything you cant 1hko with gatling, punch is probably better. punch is just slower.

no important uses. replaced by level 1 missile tank.

18. Default

I used Gatling far more often than Punch. Though once I hit 4th job, I ceased to use both completely. Gatling is good for finishing off single mobs.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Hmmm, so when/if do these other skills become obsolete for a Mech? If needed, state if it still has a use for bossing or whatnot.

-Flamethrower
    -Atomic Hammer
    -Rocket Punch
    -Rock and Shock

And does Missile Tank mode actually replace Prototype mode for training once Laser becomes strong enough (max level or whatnot)? I can't really see Prototype still being used for killing mobs in late 4th job, although I still see Drill Rushing with Prototype before going Missile Tank mode and finishing off everything with Laser still very viable.

Also, what do you think is a good 4th job set-up? This is more training oriented since faster leveling = can become stronger = can boss better.

My initial idea once I hit 4th is place my 3 SP into:
    -Extreme Armor
    -Missile Tank
    -Laser Blast

Since Laser Blast is already 852% with a 1 SP dip (good god damage + range makes my Buccaneer's Dragon Strike seem like total crap), I would then work on Extreme Armor until maxed, and then Laser Blast. From there, it'll depend on how much fun I'm having with just training if I want to get some bossing skills too.