View Poll Results: How many chinchillas do you give this patch?

Voters
197. You may not vote on this poll
  • 43 21.83%
  • 35 17.77%
  • 55 27.92%
  • 35 17.77%
  • 29 14.72%
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
  1. Default

Technically I wasn't wrong at all since I took the middle road instead of one particular side. I never said it would be fixed for sure, but I also never said it wouldn't be fixed for sure, I said let's wait and see.

Though honestly there's still time, the weapons haven't been released yet and from viewing Tespia apparently they're released late into Stage 3 or they're in Stage 4 because they definitely aren't in Stage 2 and nobody saw them even in Stage 3 I believe. If you still end up right then then you can go ahead and feel almighty and great about your ''victory'' like I'm sure you were right now.

2. Default

Cough.

That seemed pretty specific for middle road.

Tomorrow came and went. Fixed it was not. e.g. Wrong were you. Right was me. Still requires a WZ change to fix, which would mean an entirely new patch before our next scheduled Update, which is something they very rarely do, and for a single crossbow? Not likely.

The most I'd expect from this is a swap out of the info in the next update and them running a script to find and boost all the ones that actually were put into play, but that sort of thing is often beyond their competencies too as the HT pendant issue showed repeatedly. /* For people who didn't understand that, changing the info in the WZs wont fix the ones that are already in game. It wouldn't only make new versions of the item created after that point have those defaults. Anything that already existed would suddenly be vastly inferior unless they do a manual upgrade, which would mess up any modifications made to the items unless done very carefully. If the event is actually ending next update there's virtually no reason to update the WZs because they'll never be creating a new instance of the item for it to really matter */ The spawning alien issues are server side, as are the phase escalations and whatnot, so there's no reason to believe there is a scheduled intermission patch for them to sneak the change into.

3. Default

Here's hoping for a Fix Patch before whatever Part gives out those weapons becomes available.

4. Default

The phrase ''I'm sure'' usually means, ''I assume'', ''I guess'', ''I think so''(Also meaning assumptions and such), etc. None of those mean ''for certain'', which was my point.

By the way, I'm not even trying to argue about this, you're taking it too far on your own. We're not competing in any way or whatever, but it appears like you think we are, and if you're not then you want badly to feel 100% correct about whatever. It could have been left where I left it, ''Let's wait and see'', but I guess it's too late for that. Jeez man

/end

5. Default

No, "I'm sure" is synonymous with "I am certain".

If you look it up in the dictionary you'll note every single definition of sure means to be absolute. You may want to brush up your English skills so you stop saying the opposite of what you mean.
    It's also worth noting you're the one trying to fight it - You're making excuses for yourself and prolonging the thread rather than just conceding you were mistaken and moving on. We did wait and see. And then I noted the results were as I predicted and that your optimism was misplaced.

You are right that this is thoroughly done now unless you'd like to add some more revisionist history out there.

6. Default

Hey Eos, is there a way for nexon to change the elemental weapons into having their
    original names/descriptions? I was tired of seeing many new players asking what
    they were for so I made an argument on the nexon forums in the beginning of august.

However, most of the replies stated that nexon would mess up the game even more
    while trying to adjust them and -Hime- never replied so it ended there.

Is it really that difficult to alter an item's name/description in game?

7. Default

It has more to do with willpower than difficulty. I could do all the edits myself in about 10 - 15 minutes.

8. Default

Item Names are kept in a file that has nothing but names and the associated IDs in it. No other functionality, so changing the names is literally as difficult as looking them up, determining which is which, renaming them, and saving the file. No possibility to break anything else because the only file touched is the name list.

9. Default

So, its just nexon being lazy then. =/

Maybe they will consider fixing them for the future big bang updates......

OT: Are the aliens that currently spawn in maplestory a mistake or was it
    nexon's intention to release them even though player's who missed the
    early stage 2 are unable to get the suit?

10. Default

technically it was intentional since it was released at the same time along with stage 2. However, their clogging up the maps is unintentional, since they're not supposed to be invading just yet (nexon forgot to take them out when they took out part 2).

11. Default

Do the rings have anything on them like the Lilin's/Explorer's/Resistance's ring that stops you from equipping more than one?

12. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Me
    Server: Life
    Level: 17
    Job: Working Hard
    Guild: Doing Good
    Alliance: For the Earth
    California

Does anyone know how to obtain the shields?

13. Brick
    IGN: BushidoClown
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: Ex BattleMage
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: No Clue.
    cuba

LF>Quest Extractions. Trying to see if the 15 Day Mount Quest was a pre-req for the 10 attack Medal Quest.